6. Twiffo

Selling: Greater Power Crystal - 6k

Bump
  7. Twiffo

Bump
  8. Twiffo

Selling: Tier 7 Tango - 11k BO

How to kill ubers with a Tango: 1. Soften the target first with weaker & faster weapon :handgun: 2. They think: :ROFLMAO: what a weak hit, I will not even bother to heal this:lift: 3. Shoot with Tango.:sniper: 4. Uber dead.:woohoo: Illustrative video from yesterday's LG: Btw if you don't...
  9. Twiffo

Make pvp fun again

There actually was an event like this. The original RX event. The winner got this: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=596 Here's a what he did with it:
  10. Twiffo

Bump
  11. Twiffo

Bump
  12. Twiffo

Want to shoot your friends but no skills for Marber BGH? You can hit max damage using Tango with 0 skills :yup: :bump:
  13. Twiffo

Selling my Greater Power Crystal. It's used to farm Lazidol lures that you can sell to players or use yourself to summon Lazidol. From Lazidol parts you can make a Zorra HK. More info here :https://cyrenedream.org/zorra You need to finish the Zorra mission to get the lures with the crystal. BO 6k
  14. Twiffo

Selling: Adjusted ML-35 tier 7.99 - TIR 173/200 - [SOLD]

This was great form level 70 to 100 but now I need more DPS. Got it at tier 5 for 9k and have spent 3,8k in tiering markups. Selling it now for 12k. Peds preferred.
  15. adjml35.JPG

adjml35.JPG

Adjusted ML-35 tier 7.99
  16. Twiffo

PK movie from many years ago. Can anyone help?

If i remember correctly it was actually me that had the most amazing pvp kills back then... yes yes... I think that was it.
  17. Twiffo

PK movie from many years ago. Can anyone help?

Ahh the great oil rig wars with Dawn Daemons Rises, Warz as our leader. The best and most memorable time of my Entropia career. We were a bunch of noobs going against the top socs like Art of War, Ck Coat Killers, Menace to Society. There were no vehicles, no explosives, no enhancers, no pills...
  18. Twiffo

:bump:
  19. Twiffo

Are LG pvp still active

I had fun and got my ass handed to me again today at LG but I just want to say big THANK YOU for CLEARLY not using any aim-assist software. I appreciate it!
  20. Twiffo

Bump. BO set.:yay:
  21. Twiffo

Are LG pvp still active

I think I was there in 2009 with Dawn Daemons. Great times.
Back