Search results

1. D

Selling: Sparking unity t4, Wormslayer F

Bump
  2. D

News: Update to Entropia Universe EULA, TOU, and Privacy Policy

When AI stops hallucinating then it might be fun/useful. Right now for all we know it could recommend you to tt your ul gear if you're short on peds.
  3. D

Discovery: Prospectors Ring, Improved

Then you're just a forum warrior like me. Opening the game once in a while and you would know 😀
  4. D

News: PSA 2 Event and Exploits Update

Let me start by saying that personal attacks are never OK ever and I'm sorry you have to experience that. I do think it's wrong to say though that it's not a competition. Grinding tokens and pulling from the vendor is always a competition between players. Anyone remember the punishment DannyO...
  5. D

News: PSA 2 Event and Exploits Update

Problem is they did get away with it. This is not a punishment. MA even said they couldn't do more becuase it would effect the economy. They are getting away with it because they cycle enough. So basically what has been communicated here is that if you spend enough you can do whatever you want...
  6. D

Selling: Sparking unity t4, Wormslayer F

Sparking unity t4 Tir 14/200 + MTA 7 TWEN B/O 105k http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2992&vstate=Info:Weapon:2992 Great dps and eff for the low required skill at a great price Wormslayer F Harness t3 all other pieces t2. B/O 60k...
  7. D

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

It works now, thanks a lot for the quick turnaround on this!
  8. D

This was the first time I logged in since the UI update. I exited the game through the normal exit button from main menu. Live support said they'd heard something similar and recommended me trying to start launcher with 56k and/or in safe mode. Tried all of that but didn't help.
  9. D

Not sure if this has been reported, but the most obvious and first thing to test is not working. Any changes I do to the UI is saved through relogs. So basically everytime I log in I'm greeted with the wiped fresh UI layout :D
  10. D

Selling: Boar adjusted F t1.99 sold

Sold
  11. D

Bump
  12. D

Bump
  13. D

How NOT to loot a rare token - comprehensive guide

I failed on opening only a few boxes 2 years ago. Since then I've learnt my lesson and only spam open boxes and at repeat 30 and no more rares. Excellent guide indeed.
  14. D

Help: Can't login to EU website?

I think the more important question is why do they get randomly banned in the first place?
  15. D

I've tried phone and VPN so far and not working
  16. D

Same here, was recomnended to open a ticket when I could login again...
  17. D

Forgot to mention it's a F set
  18. D

Sb withdrawn so bump
Back