Search results

1. Msturlese

Suggestion: Ingame map

i would add this feature in the codex page (a note space to store links) waiting for it... there is an online repository https://www.calypsomap.com/
  2. Msturlese

Suggestion: Ingame map

sadly now and then MA moves spawns i would be happy with a zoomable map and notes that stick on it
  3. Msturlese

This game is something else.

10k bottles? wait for Cyrene ZYN Tukano sweat chain :) cyrene has a daily 500 bottles repetable sweat collect mission in start zone.... toulan has also in Guardian Village a mission for crafting Tailoring, grab it as you go to Jelly teleporter there is an additional mission for killing...
  4. Msturlese

Toulan new content worth the travel?

just wondering... local weaponsa re from TT Terminal i suppose or dropped but you can bring a weapon with you as you go that suits (knifes have extremely low visuals as an example). i would Repost this message in the suggestion sections. all the best to the daughter!
  5. Msturlese

Do not forget to live the experience of "hunt the thing", probably the most immersive adventure in the whole EU explore a frozen land to reach the end of the mission..... (ammo are free there)
  6. Msturlese

News: Summer Mayhem 2024

494.10p / 0.025 = 19.764 p total value seems ok if the full stage cost less than 20k to be farmed
  7. Msturlese

Info: Mindark shares

less than 4m market value..... 2m profit... where is the trick? easy... company can not be taken over. no one cares to buy shares of a company that you can not control, that is run as an indie that has a wiki site that loads in 30 second put on the market 55% of shares and you will see that...
  8. Msturlese

Toulan new content worth the travel?

quick question: 90 tributes per day (doing em all) we are entitled to one weapon every 15 days or a big one per month... do any of these have NO CD so can be done over and over to farm tokens? otherwise definitely the token manufacture is a bit slow....
  9. Msturlese

Actually RT is right and Caly does not show banner for the achievement unlocked. SOme achievements are planet-linked, some are planet wide as you reach some specific teleport on Caly there is an achieve,ent unlocked (once it was hard to unlock teleporters, and i speak of "teleport runs"...
  10. Msturlese

Here i am .. Repeat 8 on berycled, most of them i killed in Sharpclaw plateau zone (uberdense bercyled 4..7 zone) Loot is animal hide (good to skill texture and drop (L) NPs basic stone extactor 155% diluted sweat 115% berycled leather, skilling to material stonktree...
  11. Msturlese

News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2024.0.3.0

best hunting place is NI desert plateau NW, no "unreachable", no "stuck in tree", just pew pew make a nice "harvesting zone" with 100% shreddable trees so we lazy ass can cut em all even just one, instant respawn :)
  12. Msturlese

News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2024.0.3.0

Finally ! Foliage update :)
  13. Msturlese

Question: how to loot/craft silver crown of sahar?

mission is long, requires apart the decay, the face that it is sometimes not clear, a 30 day daily crafting mission. time is money, i think that it is worth more than that in cost to manufacture. doing the mission opens the lotus instance to be able to collect lotus plates and lotus armors so...
  14. Msturlese

Info: Mindark takes over the operations of Planet Rocktropia

AI is a LOL two years ago the "CODEWORD" was Blockchain.. there you go Ethereum EGGS 2024 codeword is "AI" there we go AI President game has to be FUNNY.. and people pay to play... QOL need planet to planet istant teleporter, centralized auctions, LOW percentage AH fee without minimums 40...
  15. Msturlese

Info: Mindark takes over the operations of Planet Rocktropia

nice one. now please: 1. put in the underground standard enmatters, remove that shait 2. introduce codex 3. leave there double dip missions like in Cyrene 4. remove the absurd amount of taxed lands 5. smmoth the dam FLUO colors so our eyes are not bleeding as we go there but most...
  16. Msturlese

for a F2p cash is king and he has a CDF armro set from Caly (he wrote it)
  17. Msturlese

Info: Texturizing and Coloring Guide

OMG a zombie thread..... [Ziplex T100 Texturizer (L)] you want one of these.. check Ah on calypso. they are common. the attachment goes on this one works exactly as the colorer 90% of tt is returned inshraps, you loose all MU and 10% as you apply textures you can apply every texture even if it...
  18. Msturlese

just advice. if you born in monria, warp (free to toulan), kill in guardian village, you will drop a gazillion of small weapons, repeat quest every hour, you will loot more value than you spend (just first example) dec9 talus loot small weapons and extractors, baby shoggot drop leather so...
  19. Msturlese

PF and knife are extremely good to cycle. they manufacture shrapnels that can be re-used into tt pistol. after carabok to improve META you can switch to Osteloks (there are puny near celeste) those have a very short hp pool and codex pretty fast then move to halix, their leather has some Mu...
  20. Msturlese

you have a rare gift not to understand anything ... it is really rare. 1. i made graduation FREE without even sweating (yes i know all best opportunities and best mechanics) helping my beloved just to see if we could. she graduated with nothing else than freebies.... and moreover reached...
  21. Msturlese

[Moderated: Removed quote of deleted comment] My Beloved Account (verified with documents to MA) made graduation in few days with no ped or items as a freebie. just with starting bonus on caly we made it to 12k skill point. i cooperated with "pew pew" on a YT series (he lost the videos damn)...
  22. Msturlese

oil residue is a filler in some extenders, its cost is less then time to cycle. just TT them
  23. Msturlese

now decay it to zero TT and use TT pistol instead, bukin rifle is worse than trade terminal as a pistoleer, in game you will benefit much going pistol instead of rifle in term of equipment cost as per F2P, the poinjt is all in sweat, and stones and fruit. f2p are not stealing, they are...
  24. Msturlese

Possible solutions to problems associated with botting/macros

menawhile C) MU squeezed towards zero we have in these days highest mu in last year... this clearly explains that the problem is not how ppl hunts but how the huntloot are used in a crafting environment resources are scarce in a non crafting environment barbarella huntloot are too many
  25. Msturlese

Question: True Islander benefits while not being a "True Islander"

https://nextisland.com/true-islanders it is local borne program... yuo received it for a bug i suppose, being that a reward for NI Born avatars i would not do VIP missions for prudence
Back