Search results

1. S

Mining in 2024?

You should follow leeloo log some interesting stuff in their but generally an f105 doesn't really cut it these days you need something with a bit more depth for better mu. I tend to find when your finding rubbish mu stuff your generally coming out + tt or very close. Also regarding taxed LA's...
  2. S

Info: My Hunting Log.

Just out of curiosity not sure how your keeping stats but when you did crafting on the red for gems did it start to go south after then or consistently through?
  3. S

Info: My Hunting Log.

No, DPP and Efficiency are not the same thing. DPP affects loot composition and critical hit/damage etc affect the DPP. Efficiency directly affects average TT return by 0-7%. That was from ma a while back, some digging through forums you can find it.
  4. S

New ToU

Yes but I doubt ma pays into that scheme (if that's the bank one) as it's funded by Banks paying an insurance so you wouldn't be covered anyways. Ped isnt a currency anyways it's more like a token with it's value only worth what it is inside ma virtual world. Outside it it's face value is worthless.
  5. S

New ToU

It's like that with real banks at least in UK once you deposit money you don't really own it they do.
  6. S

To mindark: Just pay it out already

The best one is returning players it's like sexed up loot for a few weeks you feel like an Uber then come second week after a few Ubers it goes to s*** and stays like that and NOTHING will change that until another vacation. Same s*** every time.
  7. S

News: PSA 2 Event and Exploits Update

Don't need a hall shame just need a solid deterrent. I don't know guys involved (freelance) so I got no bad blood like some in here appear to have but I still think solid deterrent is needed first strike fair enough 3 day temp ban excluded from getting a rare and 1 strike with maximum 3 strikes...
  8. S

News: CDF Resource Mayhem

Yeah iv had some nasty foma runs normally you bounce back from them after a few days but yeah nope unamped and all. I tend to do mining in mornings when less are on tends to be better then peak times for me.
  9. S

News: CDF Resource Mayhem

Had the same miss miss double barrel hit miss miss 1 hit miss miss another double barrel. Foma unamped been hit miss as well mostly badly negative but some decent mu from igni. Everywhere virtually on caly is like it.
  10. S

Rare tokens from Legacy boxes

Opened 20 odd box's 1 rare two p30s. Btw it's all good getting rares you still got to convert it and last I checked the NPC is twins only got few things.
  11. S

Love the edit someone did to a post to exclude something that looked bad 👍👍👍 real good job their but we got the gist.
  12. S

Clearly cheating/bending rules pays that's my take from this or it's at least worth the risk. 1 person as far as we know will be seriously hurt by this as he has to do the whole mission again but the 19 others how exactly far through the mission were they? This is why removing their right to...
  13. S

Should at least removed their right to claim a rare token if you ask me. They would still participated anyways for normal tokens / mu / legacy box's potentially get rare tokens anyways. Appears you can be too big to fail in this game by the looks.
  14. S

Cost-efficient way to craft to reach the 1000 ped gem goal

My gems came during just before waves but good luck to those trying who's completed all the other side missions. Guess you need to cycle alot to get them or lose alot. Also if everyone is hitting ep4 your less likely to get them maybe try something else!
  15. S

Entropia Universe 18.2 Release Notes

Personally I think more complex manufacturing chains that require multiple stages for a final product will be in future vu. Its the only thing that makes sense to have this auto construction feature on 24/7 and not just events. Downside is the small new guys who normally manufactured the lower...
  16. S

News: PSA Event Exploits

Personally I think anyone who got temp ban should forfeit their rare mayhem token and not have a reset on their mission. Otherwise no lesson will be learned and judging by some comments in here their likely to do it again with slap on wrist they got. They cheated not only the players but the...
  17. S

Its pretty obvious what it was as ma said gemologist is one of the 3 most completed missions and considering from my own crafting this month how hard these are to find and looking at other people's numbers says how extensive the cheating/bending rules was. Which is why they no doubt publicly...
  18. S

Entropia Universe 18.2 Release Notes

More concerned people exploiting waves and such by using monria as a launch pad to run 3 crafting instances in less then 40 seconds. Dsec - monria - caly. Caly tp being the one that costs 7 ped. Could be something or nothing only ma would know.
  19. S

Last I checked this wasn't a PvP event. I haven't seen any mention PvP event in their statement, nor does looting your own stuff back from your brother's mum's whatever account count as invigorating the economy. I find it just stupid people here are trying to defend these people and pass on...
  20. S

To be honest I did over 4k attempts this month but you fail to calculate that it drops high mu blueprints which I sold around 4 to 5k ped worth roughly. But it's certainly the hardest mission to do and even tech gizmo recycle which normally a good easy way getting garnets just wasn't playing...
  21. S

Bulk my gems came from abrer and yes on condition but it was 4 emeralds total and 1 diamond from tech gizmo recycle. Mu wise massive amount it's just the TT side hasn't came out for me. Thought I'd pass this information along as I'm tapping out mission 😂.
  22. S

In eve online botters and cheaters are publicly transported to a system and flagged so everyone can shoot them and loot them. You should get a limited amount warnings then the ban hammer comes down.
  23. S

Help: Can't purchase / deposit using xMoney

I used usdt vie polygon network straight from exchange as I had same issue not much worked and trying to figure it all out got me 425 error with ma website. Worked fairly good low fees 1 dollar from exchange plus xmoney fee went through within 15mins.
  24. S

Typical someone exploiting one of the hardest bonus missions if it is finding gems. I just only completed that and gl to others 😂 they come but at a cost normally.
  25. S

News: Server Downtime for Patch

Didn't touch anything tbh but good to know thanks.
Back