Search results

1. Demonic Dream

Info: Update regarding new armor designs

The new armor design is just terrible! It doesn't look modern or futuristic. Why can't the female version be made more feminine? I have already realized that many Men like to put on tons of bulky square things to look more intimidating, but on a female avatar it looks ugly. Judging by the figure...
  2. Armor.jpg

Armor.jpg

3. Demonic Dream

Selling: Vigilante Harness, Adjusted (F) Full SET

For sale Tier 0 Adjusted Vigilante (F) Set (click for entropiawiki page). Great armor against robots. This full set has a following buffs: - 20% increases the chanse to avoid ranged attacks, - 20% reduces critical hits. Prise is TT+1200 ped. I also have [Armor Plating Mk. 6A] for sale which...
  4. PRINT SCREEN 2023-03-14 16-22-51++.jpg

PRINT SCREEN 2023-03-14 16-22-51++.jpg

Vigilante Armor, Adjusted (F)
  5. PRINT SCREEN 2023-03-14 16-30-37++.jpg

PRINT SCREEN 2023-03-14 16-30-37++.jpg

Vigilante Armor, Adjusted (F)
  6. Demonic Dream

Selling: (SOLD) Vigilante Harness, Adjusted (F) Full SET

For sale Tier 0 Adjusted Vigilante (F) Set (click for entropiawiki page). Great armor against robots. This full set has a following buffs: - 20% increases the chanse to avoid ranged attacks, - 20% reduces critical hits. Prise is TT+1200 ped. SOLD My avatar name [Olga DemonicDream Ustinova]
  7. Demonic Dream

Selling: Auction: Mayhem Kinetic Amplifier 1

I thought I still had a few more hours to bet. I still don't understand how timestamps work on the forum. :(
  8. Demonic Dream

Mission Galactica Issue. Warning!

More than a month later, they put [Restoration Chip, Adjusted] in my inventory! My problem was resolved. But they are unlikely to fix something in the mission mechanism, so the warning is relevant.
  9. Demonic Dream

In my last message to support, I asked to return at least the spent resources. But they have not answered for the third week.
  10. Demonic Dream

Hello forum! September 15, 2021 I completed the stage IV of the Mission Galactica. I did everything as written in the official description. I had a [Mission Galactica Coin (Blue)], so started the mission from the Stage V. I completed the Stage VI with the choice of a reward. But did not give me...
  11. Demonic Dream

Selling: Oratan Miner Pet ( Level 7)

to the top!
  12. Demonic Dream

to the top!
  13. Demonic Dream

Selling Lvl. 7 [Oratan Miner Pet] The biggest pet in EU. Above and wider than average avatar. Complete information about pet http://www.emmas-shop.tk/taming/pet-overview/oratan-miner/i BO = 750 ped My ingame name [Olga DemonicDream Ustinova]. Please send offers to PM (forum or ingame).
  14. Oratan Miner Pet and me

Oratan Miner Pet and me

Oratan Miner Pet and me
  15. Demonic Dream

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Olga DemonicDream Ustinova
Back