Search results

1. Loki

Been some time..

still dynamic huh? maybe I should sell out now :/
  2. Loki

Been some time..

Hi All, Ive been out of game for a wee bit and just wondering what the state of the market is like in game these days?
  3. Loki

Is anything else worth it? NO LOOT!

Yes yes they have been saying there profits come from decay for years, however those are there PROFITS, money used to pay people selling out etc has never been mentioned. Just think of the classic example Fictinal item A is looted with a TT of 10 peds then sold for its market value of 50k peds...
  4. Loki

Is anything else worth it? NO LOOT!

Eu isnt designed for people to make profit, its designed with a payment system that you CAN make a profit with. If you are following any of the 3 base jobs in EU you are playing a slot machien and no more. granted you can inproove your chances with being more eco, knowing a few of the old signs...
  5. Loki

Afro and I are back in england now..its cold here too so go fuck a goat :P oh...and i exspect...

Afro and I are back in england now..its cold here too so go fuck a goat :P oh...and i exspect you to visit sometime as you never managed your trip to stockholm!
  6. Loki

Crystal Palace Dome 5

i went with the F U option..just becoase i thought it closer to my normal chats with you mate :) Either way i dont see much point in a new dome but could be fun yes
  7. Loki

Selling: A106 Laser Amp

ill be adding the other amp to auction tonight if anyone wants to bid there. other wise this one is still selling at 5k atm so get your bids in! :)
  8. Loki

come on kids...5k the best bid i can get on this great amp that will help you eco and give you alot better dmg per sec??
  9. Loki

Bring Up My Post
  10. Loki

Omegaton A106 Type: Energy Amp Damage: 16 HP Economy Max. TT: 45 PED Min. TT: 1.35 PED Total Uses: 1768 Ammo: 1 cells...
  11. Loki

i have two A106 laser amps for sale..one i will most likely be putting on auction the other im taking bids here..start bid is 4K bids will be ending in about 10 days ish (ill give a finish time etc closer to then but cant atm dew to traveling) Anyway.. Start Bid = +4k BO = None but if you make...
  12. Loki

Weekly Puzzle - EFD Prizes

Dew to the responce to this thread ive decided to just give up on the idea and not bother posting a new puzzle. have fun kids
  13. Loki

Puzzle No1 1 11 21 1211 111221 312211 13112221 A: 1113213211 Each line is describing the line above it. What Numbers Are In The Next Row? -------------------------------------- Puzzle No2 A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke...
  14. Loki

BUMP to win EFDS!
  15. Loki

dayly bump for Free EFDs
  16. Loki

what gos BUMP in the night? :dunno:
  17. Loki

he thought she was cheeting on him ofc..just wanted to make sure her BF wasnt hiding in the boot or somthing :)
  18. Loki

yer i know the first is an oldee...but ive always liked that one and prob alot that havent seen it before :) anyway..guess this is a bump. COME ON PEOPLE PUT IN YOUR GUESSES!!
  19. Loki

WIN EFDs! - Maths comp

Weekly puzzles Starts Today https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/off-topic/136983-weekly-puzzle-efd-prizes.html#post1684290 Enjoy! Loki
  20. Loki

So as some know i ran a test puzzle earlyer to see how things went..now im planning on holding puzzles every week to stop my little mind getting to bored. To start off my puzzles i thought i would have two easy puzzles to give everyone a chance. Prize will be 250 EFD awarded to two random...
  21. Loki

WIN EFDs! - Maths comp

yep thats where i got that one from. all others will be coming from a differant source. as stated, this was more a test to see what the take was like on the puzzles..just dont know the website well enough to have known it would be very site specific.
  22. Loki

WIN EFDs! - Maths comp

so after this little exsperiment quiz ive decided to keep going with doing a weekly quiz. i will prob start the proper thread later tonight with an easy one to start. I will prob be using riddles, maths questions and well..what ever else i can drag up from my brain or other places :) as before...
  23. Loki

WIN EFDs! - Maths comp

well..seems this quiz was very spocific to the website its self this week so ill give two prizes..one to the guy that obviusly uses that website and another to the person that got the same answear as me using maths lol
  24. Loki

WIN EFDs! - Maths comp

to save any arguments i will be going with what ever answear the Website i ripped the question off chooses as correct.. There quiz is over and the answear should be up in an hour or two :) untill then..all guesses are open. :) I have been looking a little more into there quiz and looking at...
  25. Loki

WIN EFDs! - Maths comp

Well i got this idea from a website my gf plays other games on and thought it could be fun to see how people get on with it here.. Im offering a 500 EFDs reward to the first correct answear each week just for answearing this Question correctly. im hopping to do this every week so any EFD...