Search results

1. SoReal

Make all of space non lootable

I dont think there is evidence for any of this especially what was posted in that really ill informed youtube video
  2. SoReal

How to craft a blueprint

huh , a technician BP is like 1 pec .
  3. SoReal

Da Vinci & Partners Fund

Please show your latest spreadsheet with your costs vs returns
  4. SoReal

Space Update 2020.0.5

Was pretty cool , quite close to what we have been suggesting for a long time :)
  5. SoReal

RIP Eddie Van Halen :(

One of my all time guitar heros. Rest in Peace https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-54443394
  6. SoReal

Cost of a Warp Flight in EU

Who is Dove ? Also more importantly those costs are not correct so all this thread is doing is misleading people ;)
  7. SoReal

PCF Forum Migration Complete

anyway to be able to add an image to a post by just dragging the image in to the post box? most modern forums have this feature
  8. SoReal

Suggestion: Accounts on forum should have mandatory 'avatar name' field filled.

Agreed, if your going to give game info lets see who you are so your post has some quality behind it. I agree EU is quite a reputation based system , when I see "knowledgable" posts from someone who hasnt linked their account to their in game avatar name , I tend to ignore them. I dont see...
  9. SoReal

weight reduction containers & equus/firebirds

As an equus owner , I have never used this , what shall we call it , "stacking effect" to negate the weight restriction. Never needed to and neither have any of my passengers. As far as I am concerned it is an unintended thing missed by MA and using this stacking effect is at the very least not...
  10. SoReal

Twitch ?

Works here . :P
  11. SoReal

Auction fraud, entrapment, manipulation attempts

One of my bugbears is people selling fresh BP's for PED on the auction that are available from the technician sometimes 2 steps from the auctioneer for 1 pec . Not a biggie I know and more down to lack of awareness on the buyers part. As usual with everything "buyer beware" and the people that...
  12. SoReal

Public apology on how I lied while renting stores.

Who is carrying the deed for that shop ?
  13. SoReal

What is the first thing...

We already have a party arranged in the late summer for Corona de compression. Im not working till June 1st . Well at least all the decorating is gonna get done lol
  14. SoReal

Toilet Paper Crisis

:wtg:
  15. lbml

lbml

16. SoReal

Help: User Generated Content - Screens are broken

Same for me I got a bunch of them in my shop . None are working just a grey screen.
  17. SoReal

Game offline - In Maintenance

same here :scratch2:
  18. SoReal

Entropia Universe 17.0 Release Notes

How about we start the fixes by putting back the contrast slider ?
  19. SoReal

Brexit - simply explained

In before the lock . You posted this in fun stuff , to me this isnt fun stuff and is having a major play on my life and others I know for the worse. Leavers voted leave because quite simply they believed the lies they were fed by that buffoon. Now all the truths are coming out anyone should be...
  20. SoReal

Buying 1M sweat at 3 PED per thousand - How to avoid getting cheated?

4 yr old thread m8 and ive not see Sceptic in game for years now
  21. SoReal

Server Downtime for Release

yup that worked for me too double + rep
  22. SoReal

Entropia Universe 16.5.0 Release Notes

nope and tried on 2 seperate PC's , both win 10 64bit
  23. SoReal

Server Downtime for Release

just tried on another PC , same error . gotta laugh at this bullshit