Search results

1. Hellraizer

Buying: Gargul laser sights

The elusive Gargul laser sights are wanted for TT +25 each Thanks Hell
  2. Hellraizer

Islands...

I decided to re-install the game as I forgot to TT some shit I had left over... I notice some tiny new islands south of PA... the first one I landed on has what seems to be a landing pad or potentialy a TP.... they are too small to be of any real use......could the latest con be to sell these...
  3. Hellraizer

uhhhh...

why do some threads get removed from my "subscribed thread" list without me personnaly removing them???... I'm talking about very recent threads to which I have subscribed.. such as jenna star mercurys stargazing thread... I said something that didn't fit with his adgenda? so it got removed...
  4. Hellraizer

This is a kinda vent thread that is related to Rela life but is connected to EU

Hmm I thought i'd best place this in "off topic" section (just in case :) ) Has your real life recently affected your game time?.. your depositing? for example. I shall start off with... BAH HUMBUG! christmas has taken all my depo cash until february! GRRR I really wanted to finish the Argo...
  5. Hellraizer

Prioritise fixing the bugs. Public vote!

Postpone the changes and concentrate on fixing the bugs! Are planet partners going to be happy with a faulty game?
  6. Hellraizer

RIGHT! i'm gunna say it! and I want answers!

GRRRRRR! What the hell is up with argonauts! why on earth are argonaut scouts now easier than argonaut young!! Is this deliberate?? Is this a cockup?? And not only that.. why do we not have any guardians or hunters at twin like we used to ?? I want an official answer! (please)
  7. Hellraizer

Sooo does voice chat work or what?

Referriing to new in-game thingymajig Any good?
  8. Hellraizer

To the Pyrates of Calypso

We have had our differences. There are some of the soc members that i respect highly. I often bump into certain members at SCamp, and i smile when they say hi to me :) I do not hate PoC. Please understand the experiences i have had to endure in the past at NAZ from certain members of PoC. I...
  9. Hellraizer

Help: Seeking soc but not just any soc.

Helloooo ! Right... Before any soc posts here you should know that I am not after a freindly chat soc or a noob soc or an uber soc. I've been playin EU for near 2 years I've helped to run 3 soc's in my time I've been a member of more than 6 soc's in my time I'm very trustworthy and an...
  10. Hellraizer

Question: hmm

Umm anyone wanna kill these damned spidees ? Coords at Twin 793,776
  11. Hellraizer

Buying: Vindicator (M) foot, shin, face.

do these pieces even exist?.... Foot, Face... needed to complete my set. Fair prices paid. Deleted the bit about the shin..got those today.
  12. Hellraizer

Buying: Palladin thigh Male

seeking this elusive piece to complete the set i've always wanted to complete.... TT + 500 is my offer at this time Any potential seller..please use thread not PM. Thx!
  13. Hellraizer

Where's my shopkeeper??

Elo :) right!.. where the hell is my favourite shopkeeper? used to be located near camp ech pre-VU10, selling breer carbines and blp rifles (sphyra) next to "luna moonsparkles' " place, I cannot remember the name of the owner but she/he owned a house next to it. I bet this thread gets moved...
  14. Hellraizer

Selling: SGA vigi Male shins

elo! SGA male vigi shin. SOLD
  15. Hellraizer

Help: Name display above ava pic...

elo!... trying to change display name above my ava picture but can't see any option to do it... am i just being completley thick or what?
  16. Hellraizer

FYI: Basic tip for newcomer sweaters!

At this time sweat value is a bit up in the air.. the best thing any sweater can do is get the best price and DO NOT give in to impatience.. if you can spend time sweating then you can spend time looking or waiting a good offer for your sweat. This game is a long term thing..the more you rush...
  17. Hellraizer

No where left to go :(

hi :( First i had to avoid PA due to my PC wanting to kill itself.. and now that sweating is back (albeit a good thing) i can no longer go to my favourite place on calypso (swamp camp) as there just too many avatars there now, my PC again wants to kill itself :( i'm now left out in the...
  18. Hellraizer

Do you want it back ?

Loot mob from a distance, do you want it back ? I know i do!
  19. Hellraizer

Question: This may be a bug....?

Since yesterday at random moments my poor old avatar seems to be fixated on looking up at sky.. he doesn't freeze up i can put his head back to the normal position. It's kind of a violent and sudden action, i put this down to my optical mouse being dirty or just plain fualty but after extensive...
  20. Hellraizer

Please!

Please Please Please! bring back 4:3 view ratio! I hate this view.. i assume it's 16:9 widescreen I get worse performance results! My avatar has lost it's toned muscles and looks malnurished! these 2 reasons are good enough to wish for change!
  21. Hellraizer

todays update

"an error occured while trying to download a file" bin32/Entropia.exe-8e275015
  22. Hellraizer

mouse movement since today's VU

Hmmm very annoying to me for hunting in 1st person now.. spongey response from mouse from the moment i logged in after todays update, i find myself moving mouse a good 2 inches more to turn 180 degrees, and as for quickly targeting a mob?.. can't do it, was perfect response up till today...
  23. Hellraizer

3 wishes for me !

Bring back 4:3 mode ! (16:9 has always looked awful to me) Speed up walking backwards ! (just a little will do) Reposition revive terminal inside auction houses ! (they are now too close to auctioneers, crowds of people making avatar get stuck at revive) That's all i wish for! make sure...
  24. Hellraizer

FYI: End results of GFX tweaking

Hi! After much mucking about with my PC.... increase clock speed, enabled higher bandwidth on gfx card.. downloaded AMD fusion(which may or maynot help).. I didn't take screeniees of previous issues but i had extreme white effects.. black avatar..big lag... i can now run with only minor lag...
  25. Hellraizer

quick question about texture clamping

Hi! :) I have looked around but cannot find a deffinite answer..(yet) does EU run best with conformant texture clamp setting : "use hardware" (nvidia) or "off" or "use openGl" Would be very nice to...