Search results

1. TeesMaarKhan

Yoshii Lem please fix this...regarding like fryer Perry.

Hi Yoshii you made this post on your Facebook a few days ago and after a few of us clarifying it is still up...reason to post it here is it will really clear it up and I'm sure Mike himself will stop by. Regards Tees
  2. TeesMaarKhan

29th 30th 31st

Hi Guys Did anyone notice a difference with their loot on these 3 or 4 days? as in was it or has it been amazing or has been consistent to previous days or are you still on a bad streak for a few months. Reason i ask is Mine was amazing and not any amazing, fucking amazing. I would say in my...
  3. TeesMaarKhan

instance 07 ATH

twitch.tv/TeesMaarKhan
  4. TeesMaarKhan

Selling: lvl 32 eudoracell 18% speed unlocked

as above 1200 Ped Regards Tees
  5. TeesMaarKhan

FYI: Shaolin streaming FFA 45

FFA 4 hunt https://www.twitch.tv/TeesMaarKhan
  6. TeesMaarKhan

HoF: Prophet cracked santas code, I cracked his nutz

A nice start to a beautiful sunny sat Regards Tees
  7. TeesMaarKhan

Buying: genesis firefly or a Mace IV

as above please tier 5+ Regards Tees
  8. TeesMaarKhan

genesis firefly tier 5 - 7

Price check on the above pls and if anyone has one for sale get in contact. Regards Tees
  9. TeesMaarKhan

Selling: Pink Eudoracell bunny lvl32. all buffs unlocked

As above all buffs unlocked inc 18% run speed open to sensible offers Regards Tees
  10. TeesMaarKhan

ranked combat knife tier 5.8

hi Guys As above what would you say is a fair price for the above? Regards Tees
  11. TeesMaarKhan

Buying: ranked combat knife

as above tier 3 or more would be great
  12. TeesMaarKhan

A-3 Justifier Mk. 5, Mentor Edition

as above tier 6 or 7 Regards Tees
  13. TeesMaarKhan

Question: windowed mode issue

HI all Even though the window mode is in stickies it doesn't solve my issue so i have a wide monitor running at 3440 x 1440p i want to run in window mode at 2560x1080 which i login choose from the res and check window mode and save ...when i close the client and then reopen it opens a...
  14. TeesMaarKhan

Selling: Level 31.68% Eudoracell (Pink Bunny)

HI I have a Eudoracell lvl 31.68% for sale..you only have to do .32% to unlock to lvl32 to get 18% speed buff which should take you no more than a day or 2. I will also provide the rare and normal essence so all you have to do is spend 40 ped to unlock to lvl 32. Reason for sale don't have...
  15. TeesMaarKhan

HoF: nearly 4k Shadow shell

This time my socmate DarkSky with the infamous wise words of (BRB Smoke) decided to join moi to own some mercimex as we started, his enlightened words were( one of these is due anytime now) and the result was as follows after a few shadowshells in Prosperity and strength in unity Regards Tees
  16. TeesMaarKhan

perfected Tegratov

Hi Guys As above how many are there in game and what tiers and how much should they be? Regards Tees
  17. TeesMaarKhan

HoF: 5K feffox

So the story goes, i was out hunting big feffs and had just finished my 60k stage V feffox mission, went and handed mission in got my reward and back to hunting big feffs again by that time i had realised my gun had jumped 2 tiers so i asked my awesome soc mate Photon to make me some V & VI...
  18. TeesMaarKhan

Achievement: Could This Be?

So i was left with 120 ped and decided to hunt a little...After all how many shots can a LR60+50B matrix amp get you with 120 ped hey...But that doesn't seem to be the case...No hofs just normal loot and globals made me stretch it to over 3k peds of shots and it didnt end there. The night...
  19. TeesMaarKhan

Omegaton M83 Predator

As above maybe a tier 8 and above Kind Regards Tees
  20. TeesMaarKhan

Buying: [Neurobiotic Booster A10 10mg]

as above. Pm me here or in game with your price Regards Tees
  21. TeesMaarKhan

Get your old settings back...Near enough

As i cant post in tutorials can mods please move this to the right section the following settings should get you back to how things used to be as much as possible providing this is how you used to have them ...give it a shot Regards Tees
  22. TeesMaarKhan

HoF: grinding away on spiders

was at 1300ish from 10k and this happened...No items but that's cool Regards Tees
  23. TeesMaarKhan

Jaguar F

As above non tiered or tiger F non tiered Regards Tees
  24. TeesMaarKhan

What ever happened to?

What ever happened to the boxing matches that we used to have and were being organised in twins ring? If memory serves me correct someone called jam hot or someone used to arrange them? Regards Tees
  25. TeesMaarKhan

streaming warlocks

https://www.twitch.tv/teesmaarkhan