Search results

1. Sub-Zero

Rings becoming too overpowered?

You guys are being so ridiculously greedy and silly it's not even funny. Even after this "nerf" this left hand ring is still the best left hand ring in the game atm even with the -5% lifesteal. Do your research on what combos it can take. I'm glad MA has the sense to listen to Sally in order to...
  2. Sub-Zero

Entropia Universe 17.5 Release Notes

Summer ring 2020 - 8% lifesteal. Best combo for it.
  3. Sub-Zero

Rings becoming too overpowered?

edit: literally posted same time as My. See her post below.
  4. Sub-Zero

Entropia Universe 17.5 Release Notes

Does this include missed shots when a creature is in an unreachable state?
  5. Sub-Zero

Selling: Summer ring 2018

Bump
  6. Sub-Zero

News: Version Update 17.5.0 Sneak Peek

While the video quality is classic potato quality Skype conference (a downside of covid). The announced features was great and precisely what has been lacking in the game for years. I just pray the codex for all the planets will not be a copy and paste from Calypso codex. That would be too...
  7. Sub-Zero

:bump::bump:
  8. Sub-Zero

9. Sub-Zero

10. Sub-Zero

11. Sub-Zero

12. Sub-Zero

13. Sub-Zero

14. Sub-Zero

15. Sub-Zero

Suggestion: Tax the leeches

From your Entropia Life profile I gathered that your first global was 6 years ago. If this was not enough time for you to learn how this game works and accept/adapt to it then you really shouldn't be wasting your time here. Traders/resellers have been here since the game was launched, they are...
  16. Sub-Zero

AMA video will be delayed

This. Heads up > better than no communication at all.
  17. Sub-Zero

AMA video will be delayed

Stay healthy and safe. Without you guys this game will get no update. Take your time. Make sure to take this extra time to potentially answer all questions that you can answer. If there's questions you can't answer maybe just give a somewhat reason so ppl know not to ask similar question in...
  18. Sub-Zero

PM me your offer. Pure ped only accepted.
  19. Sub-Zero

News: Entropia Universe Servers Restarting

Based on MA's track record. ETA estimation = +2-4 hours longer than ETA. Edit i stand corrected any pleasantly surprised. Server's back up!
  20. Sub-Zero

Warp flight report for month of October 2020

Hear what? I see nothing here. I advise anyone else who is tired of this BS to click that useful ignore button too. No fuel to fire - the fire will eventually die out.
  21. Nothing to see here.jpg

Nothing to see here.jpg

22. Sub-Zero

Suggestion: Entire Creatire List Quest Chain

Wasn't the whole reason they removed iron challenges because it was causing the lags so they couldn't keep it together with codex? It doesn't seem like they wanna keep the old mission UI/kill counter system. I propose that if they add something like this it will show kill count in the codex...
  23. Sub-Zero

Question: About the withdrawal policy

Currently people must wait 50 business days to withdraw even if you want to withdraw only 1000 ped. I understand that you must be careful to prevent potential abuse, money laundering etc. But i think exception can be made in some instances. Is there any plans of making it possible to shorten...
  24. Sub-Zero

FYI: LAG

not for me.
  25. Sub-Zero

Achievement: 300 HP Achieved!

Gratz man that is still a worthy achievement even today. I currently have 280 hp and I'm also going for 300 hp. Never did much mining or MF though. So maybe its worth considering.