Search results

1. Sub-Zero

Selling: Summer ring 2018

PM me your offer. Pure ped only accepted.
  2. Sub-Zero

Question: About the withdrawal policy

Currently people must wait 50 business days to withdraw even if you want to withdraw only 1000 ped. I understand that you must be careful to prevent potential abuse, money laundering etc. But i think exception can be made in some instances. Is there any plans of making it possible to shorten...
  3. Sub-Zero

Buying: Halloween Ring 2016 / Christmas Ring 2016 & Thorifoid Berserker's Helm, Superior (M)

Looking to buy the following. Halloween Ring 2016 or Christmas Ring 2016 Thorifoid Berserker's helm, superior (M) PM me if you have one for sale. This purchase could be cancelled based on what the stats of Halloween ring 2020 will be.
  4. Sub-Zero

Suggestion: Improvements to Medusa Swamp

Due to the extra hunting activity in the Medusa Swamp I feel it needs to be improved somewhat to improve quality of life. 1. Make radar visible. Pressing next target or F while so many hunters currently can lead to shooting others mobs unnecessarily. 2. Add a cave (instance) for the L40...
  5. Sub-Zero

Selling: Arsonistic Chip 4, FEN Edition t2.9

Gone.
  6. Sub-Zero

Buying: Easter Ring 2020 / Christmas Ring 2017/2018 / Halloween Ring 2019

PM me if u have either of these.
  7. Sub-Zero

Selling: SOLD

Sold
  8. Sub-Zero

Achievement: Killstrike unlocked

Clip from twitch during unlock below: Killstrike Decided to rush it yesterday. 7h 30 min constant shooting with skill pills and hyperstims it took with aprox 152 dps to go from lvl 79.71 - 80.00. Longtime goal of mine reached! :yay: Next goals soon™ Lvl 60 animal looter (currently 55) 300 hp...
  9. Sub-Zero

Selling: Merry Mayhem (M) Full set T2-T3

SOLD!
  10. Sub-Zero

Uber: Fat Tuna - 5928 PED

Biggest loot to date! :D :cool:
  11. Sub-Zero

Buying: Summer Ring 2018

Got one. thx
  12. Sub-Zero

Suggestion: Viewing Mindark posts

On old forum you could view all MindArk's actual posts. On the new forum you can only see the threads where they have posted. See link below. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?find-threads/staff Is this intentional? I hate this way of viewing them since you'll have to dig...
  13. Sub-Zero

Buying: Ares Ring, Augmented / Ares Ring, Perfected

Got one.
  14. Sub-Zero

Selling: SOLD

Sold
  15. Sub-Zero

Achievement: Quickness unlocked

Next step killstrike 3 lvls to go :)
  16. Sub-Zero

Buying: Hedoc Mayhem, Improved

Buying this fap again this time for keepers. Paying reasonable fair market price. PM me tier and price.
  17. Sub-Zero

Selling: Halloween Ring 2019 - SOLD

SOLD
  18. Sub-Zero

Buying: Christmas Ring 2016 / Halloween Ring 2016

Buying either of these rings. PM your offer
  19. Sub-Zero

Buying: Halloween ring 2018

PM your offer. If you're looking to downgrade I can offer Halloween Ring 2019 + Peds.
  20. Sub-Zero

Selling: Dune rider (M)

Sold
  21. Sub-Zero

Selling: WTS [Ares Ring, Perfected], Oratan Miner Pet lvl 9 - 3% crit reduction

PM me offer. Ares ring perfected sold. -- For the pet 500 ped.
  22. Sub-Zero

Buying: Angel (M) / Angel (M) Adjusted

Angel (M) / Angel (M) Adjusted / Dune Rider (M) Looking to buy either of these armors whichever comes first, first served. Can pay pure ped. Pm me your offer --- Also potentially looking to buy Dune Rider (M) depending on the price.
  23. Sub-Zero

Selling: Hedoc SK-80, Adjusted

Looking to sell this fap. TT currently: <4699 (is being used so the TT will continue to go down). Price: +1200 atm Tier 3 sold recently this year for +1963. I reserve the right to cancel any trade because of factors such as not gotten another fap or changed my mind about selling it if i...
  24. Sub-Zero

Selling: [Emik Enigma L2] Tier 8

Swapped this + ped for another item.
  25. Sub-Zero

Buying: EWE EP-40 Mercenary, Modified

Never mind. Got my bp-70 perf ;)