Search results

1. duncis

Selling: Gold rush armor F and Gold rush plates

Selling gold rush armor F parts Foot guards Shin guards Thigh guards and [Pulsar Armour Plate - Gold Rush Edition] x4 Unsure on price, make an offer. Please no law ballers, but also I dont expect to get much either, so just make an offer and see where it takes us. /Soko
  2. duncis

Buying: Neffs stim pack or wasp queen legs

Looking for the above FAP or parts for it. Mostly interested in legs, but may take whatever you got. Leave me a message here or ingame
  3. duncis

Selling: Sigyn F, complete set

SOLD Selling the only complete Female set in the game, it has some unique parts, that have only been looted once. Set is T3 to T4, and will be tiered as soon as it reaches x.99 if not sold by then. TIRs are from 112 to 183 through the set. T3 parts are at 3.84 or higher. Acid protection at T4...
  4. duncis

Buying: Mayhem Shins And Arms Male

Mayhem Shins And Arms Male As title says: looking for Male Mayhem Shins And Arms. Pm her or ingame if u got any of the parts. Merry Christmas /Soko
  5. duncis

Selling: Hedoc Mayhem Perfected

Looking for interested buyers that wont be shy of shooting me an offer! Best heal tool in the game by max heal and heal per sec. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&id=262 Cheers Soko
  6. duncis

Soko's Enhancer and Strongbox Shop

A new shop is now open in Medusa Bazaar specializing in Damage Enhancers and Strongboxes. Also some items in my shop are in rotation = ESI and PVP gear are currently available in the shop. I'm a grinder first, then a crafter, so I know how important it is to keep costs down. So as a shop...
  7. duncis

Small+ Landplot on Arkadia #13

Wondering what you guys think this might be worth? I would like to factor in few things that may positively or negatively impact the value of this land plot *Land plot is located on Arkadia *There seems to be a very limited amount of land plots available on Arkadia (all that you see in the...
  8. duncis

Selling: Summer Strongboxes

Summer strongboxes for sale 1310 remaining 5ped each at this time Cheers Soko
  9. duncis

Selling: Perception

Hello PCF, For sale are some perception skills I have ESI so all you need to do is contact me and we can discuss price and amount Some other skills may also be available (from more common ones, dont ask for looter skills or evade and such unless you want a massive amount then we can discuss a...
  10. duncis

Selling: Small+ Landplot on Arkadia #13

As title says, small+ plot on Ark is for sale. Plot seems to be in full working order (as much as my knowledge let me to test it), Snug and acorns are possible to be built and so on. Size and shape of the plot is exactly same as to those on Calypso. There is limited amount of plots on...
  11. duncis

Selling: Gold rush items

Whats up forum, today i have for sale these items 4x GOLD RUSH armor plate 5 Stab / 25 Electric (41 ped max tt on the plate) GOLD RUSH foot guards F GOLD RUSH shin guards F GOLD RUSH thigh guards F Rock ripper 3 GOLD RUSH edition (SOLD) Terramaster 3 GOLD RUSH edition (SOLD) Also for sale is...
  12. duncis

Buying: Mod ML35

Looking for one of these, pm if you have it or know who has one! Ty! /Soko
  13. duncis

Selling: Mod Resto chip

Selling uber of all uber items - mod resto. I think this needs no introduction. BO 53k Cheers /Soko
  14. duncis

Question: Top proffesions and HP

I am creating this poll to see what is health level for those that are above level 100 in any combat profession. Hopefully enough people will vote to see general idea of how category 10 will look like for the upcoming Easter Mayhem. Feel free to comment with your hp/level. Edit: Pure hp and...
  15. duncis

Buying: Sigyn F armor parts

Hi forum, Might be interested in parts of this armor Thighs Pm if u have any of those :) Cheers Soko
  16. duncis

Buying: Lazidol Brain Stem

As title says, looking for this prticular item. If you have one, pm me pls and tell me how muchh u want for it. Cheers Soko
  17. duncis

Buying: Fishing Lure

Hi forum Looking to buy fishing lure, pm me if u want to sell and uf price please Cheers Soko
  18. duncis

Buying: MOD stims

Buying MOD stims PM here or ingame Cheers Soko
  19. duncis

Selling: Storage clean-out (Stack-ables)

Hi forum, Today i have lots of very random and some even ridicilous stuff for sale, take a look and throw an offer if you like something. Everything MUST go Stones (Have to be sold in one deal): [Trutun] x 121 [Kaldon] x 1054 [Nissit] x 1688 [Rutol] x 12 [Brukite] x 2470 [Sopur] x 362 Current...
  20. duncis

Selling: Combat masks

Hey forum, I do not know if there is any value to these but if someone is looking for particular mask and i have it then let me know Price is non negotiable: +5ped each I do understand that some may have lower market history, but i am not motivated to sell for less at the time. If you want...
  21. duncis

Selling: Some Skills

Hey Forum, i have a few ESIs that i want to sell filled with skills of your choice and quantity Total tt of ESi available - 362.42 (7 chips) Skills available(any amount): BLP tech LWT Anatomy Aim Marksmanship Kill strike Wounding Serendipity Rifle Handgun RDA Weapons Handling Courage Combat...
  22. duncis

Selling: Paint cans and extractors SB tt+0

Hey forum, clearing out storage: SB:980.96 BO:1100 CB:1000.96 by Edward-James SOLD SB:573.87 BO:700 CB: 583.87 by Edward-James SOLD Auction ends 24h after last bid No minimum reserve, if no better bid than tt+0 is received it will still sell. Minimum bid step after SB is 5PED ALL bids...
  23. duncis

Selling: Uber-ish gear :)

Hey PCF, got few items for sale Modified Restoration Chip BO:+53k (sold only after angel set is sold) Improved Angel F (better csi protection than supremacy) BO: +26k Kinetic Mindforce Amplifier IV (unlimited) SoulReamer tier 7.1 - ultimate plasma tagger/pk gun that has SIB at low level Hedoc...
  24. duncis

Selling: make-up stuff

Hey forum, would like to sell these in one bulk to someone who can put them to good use> 9x [Lip Liner (Black)] 1x [Eyeshadow (Gold)] 10x [Lipliner (Pink-Orange)] 16x [Highlighter] 10x [Rouge (Cardinal)] 6x [Cosmetic Pen (Dark Brown)] 1x [Glitter Spray (Royal Blue)] 6x [Face Paint...
  25. duncis

Selling: Win the game

Hey forum, so as many of my friends already know i have been super busy lately and I dont know if its summer but when i do have time for EU i dont enjoy the grind that much. My gear works and i love what i have but real life (yes i know everyone selling stuff these days use this excuse...) is...