Search results

1. flowerbranch

Future of Calypso forum

@NEVERDIE has several good points, feels like this is the way to go, for a future for an Entropia related gaming forum. At the moment it is far too fragmented. Hope MA sees advantages in this proposal too... (y)
  2. flowerbranch

Suggestion: Make pets able to be auctioned.

Has MA ever officially commented/explained why you can't auction them? :unsure:
  3. flowerbranch

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

...this will always float my boat...
  4. flowerbranch

It finally happened, 19 years in the making (almost!)

Wow, congratz! Nice one mate! :clap:
  5. flowerbranch

Free Summer Mayhem plushie info

Thanks for sharing @Alainax :thumbup:
  6. flowerbranch

This game is something else.

Fun to follow your progress in this thread @Super Spesh , you´re doing great! Keep up the good work! :thumbup:
  7. flowerbranch

What Floats your Media Boat, At this Very Second :)

I like this sci-fi movie, nice to see Adam Sandlar in a different role for him too, definitely worth watching.
  8. flowerbranch

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

old but gold...
  9. flowerbranch

Discovery: Prospectors Ring, Improved

Nice find! Congratz @ChairmanEdgewise! :thumbup:
  10. flowerbranch

LAN 2024

I thought BonnieEU was going to attend and stream from this meetup? Or was she not there? Can't find any material from this event on her twitch profile... :unsure: Looked like a nice event regardless! :love:
  11. flowerbranch

Info: Entropia the game i play

Impressive video, can't deny the talent behind it, very good! Keep up the good work! :thumbup:
  12. flowerbranch

3 Body Problem’ Renewed for Season 2 Src: https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/3-body-problem-season-2-everything-we-know/ :clap:
  13. flowerbranch

This was different to say the least, but in a good way, thanks for sharing @Alina, just finished episode 1 :thumbup:
  14. flowerbranch

Come to think of this old classic from the queen of murder mysteries Agatha Christie, when @GeorgeSkywalker, mentioned books...definitely worth a read/listen/watch, as it has had several adaptations over the years...here's the radio version...enjoy!
  15. flowerbranch

Filtering what shows up in "What's New"...

I agree, very useful! :thumbup:
  16. flowerbranch

I have seen the 2005 film version of the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy with Martin Freeman. But I guess that doesn't count then. It wasn't the best I've seen with him to be honest, but sounds promising if the movie didn't do the book justice. So going up on my to-read list...it's getting...
  17. flowerbranch

@GeorgeSkywalker, unfortunately I can't answer that, as I haven't read the book myself. Just watched the American TV adaptation of the book and liked it. However, I have a friend who saw the Chinese TV version and thought it was good too. Without having read the book should be added. One day...
  18. flowerbranch

Drone ATH 62K peds

Congratz! :thumbup:
Back