Search results

1. S

Little Big Mining Log - Miners Tool (OCR)

Today the Entropialife/tracker site was down. Little Big Mining Log stopped working after 10-20secs. Now the site is up again and all is working. Maybe its the same problem it was with the old etapi.dll? Another Question. I have a German Win 8 OS. So the voice in your program is a german one...
  2. S

uber caldorite

Maybe i have forgot a ","? Who knows? But now i will become famous? I dont care. But now i will stop off-topic, oh wait, this whole thread is off-topic :wise: But to defend you there is no subforum "Whining" ... gn8 all & gl
  3. S

uber caldorite

Ok. He has 46 Globals and 10 Hofs in Mining. Why shouldnt it be possible for him to get a big uber? :scratch2: And it was amped for sure. Well deserved and big GRATZ PS: This thread should be moved, cause its not your uber :wtg:
  4. S

Help: i cant download planets

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?228177-Client-crashing-while-downloading-PP-content https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?228199-Solution-for-Update-12-6-3-Crashes
  5. S

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Pan Sorok Bavaria
  6. S

Help

Looted one today from a Daikiba. I think it was a provider
  7. S

Wave events schedule

Sorry my mistake. :mad: Damn wtf did i do :scratch2: For those who wasnt online: 2 Discoveries both for Skippie rest of loot: 0, Nothing, Nada, Rien, Nix
  8. S

Wave events schedule

wave #4 on the treaskeron. could need more people
  9. S

No Loot Sand King (again)

Team "(Shared Loot)" killed a creature (Shinkiba Provider) with a value of 4263 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
  10. S

So the middle island was a waste of time to develop, cause nobody would ever kill the Sand King anymore -> no Sandking DNA -> no Hussk. Well done.
  11. Hussk Recipe

Hussk Recipe

12. S

GAME OVER :cry:
  13. S

Deleting Cookies helped. Thx
  14. S

7 Days on Gaia's Cradle

Redu day What about scoring updates? ;)
  15. Redulite

Redulite

16. S

Wave events schedule

Rextelum Wave (The Oasis): Just ended, so next one at 17:53MA time
  17. S

Pictures and discoveries VU2011.3

Went your counter on the goki mission up? Mine is still 0, although i killed a lot of them in the wave. But for one person there is no chance at all to complete the mission.
  18. S

Pictures and discoveries VU2011.3

The Oasis Wave Event started at 21:22 MA time. Round timeout 21:37. So 15mins for first wave. A lot of Rextelum up to strong
  19. S

.:/Atum\:. big hunting/mining event 2000 ped prizes

90 Ped Gazzurdite Atum North 56 Ped Gazzurdite Atum East I think those were the last ones. But nobody knows ;)
  20. 56Gazz

56Gazz

21. 90Gazz

90Gazz

22. S

91 Ped Narcanisum Atum North 100 Ped Gazzurdite Atum East
  23. 100Gazz

100Gazz

24. 94Narc

94Narc

25. S

104 Ped Narcanisum Atum North Lets see if Luigi catches Mario in the last round ;)