Search results

1. Semdog

So...

What's UPPPPPPPPPP!
  2. Semdog

FYI: Sky not falling everything fine as always

Ped W/D registered on May 27 - W/D Committed Aug 20th. For those who remember correctly MA used to take the month of Aug off completely at PE so things have improved since the old days. Been here around ten years never a single problem with ped FYI. With love, Semdog
  3. Semdog

camera zoom/trackball

for whatever reason in this vu it seems like my slider thing on my mouse which i use to zoom in and out is overly sensitive to the point that i cant use scopes on my weapons or it gets annoying..does anyone have this issue or what option am i getting wrong?
  4. Semdog

Landgrab 09 vs. Say 2006?

:guide:Lets roll back the clock to say 2006 VU 8.x https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/18329-lg-2006-second-round.html OMG remember how screwed up that was? People where ready to go firebomb MA because of bugs etc etc... We had the russians who would come in and took...
  5. Semdog

Buying: Shadow Foot (M)

Anyone got a pair my toes are getting cold. Please let me know thx sem
  6. Semdog

Selling: Marber Tango-Type Plasma Annihilator

Taking bids, peds only, will close out with a BO offer. Auction ends Oct 2nd 11:59pm Pacific Time GMT-8. SB:30k-SOLD 39k Voland BO:65k **PLEASE MAKE YOUR BIDS IN THIS SALES THREAD AND NOT VIA PM AS I WILL BE AWAY FROM COMP TONIGHT FOR SEVERAL HOURS*** Good luck, Sem
  7. Semdog

PC: Marber Tango

anyone have thoughts? thanks, sem
  8. Semdog

New Crysis / Crytek game Crysis Warhead

For those in the USA with DirectTV VoD (your box connected to the Internet), you can goto channel 1354 which is G4's VoD selection to download a preview from the E3 convention of their new game using the Crytek engine that all of us will be seeing here in EU soon. Enjoy, Semdog ;)
  9. Semdog

Semdog @ '08 World Series of Poker

Hi all, Just back from playing in the final $10,000 buy-in final event, and day 2 I spent on the featured ESPN TV table with Phil "The Unibomber" Lackk. Got my ass cracked by phil- you can prob see it on espn when they start airing the events on TV. Semdog on a break Click to enlarge Phil...
  10. Semdog

Semdog to CES MA booth report

Thanks to all those players I met today at the EU booth at CES. It's really nice to actually meet IRL some of the people (inlcuding one of my soc mates) who after years of being ingame with never really knew. The booth was a 360 degree design with monitors and play-stations for people to play...
  11. Semdog

Ubah Abrer w/MA-104 amp(L) bp 22atmpts

12. Semdog

All Queen's NOT created equally

So I got my panties all in a knot bumping into an Aurli Queen today.. It ripped my shadow harness right off and it went flying high into the rafters of dome 4. After reviving after a massive crit hit, and going thru a ton of ammo, I looted a nice 6 ped :rolleyes: hmmm.
  13. Semdog

Real world items in Loot

So everyone remembers when that real world gift box droped a poster or whatever which was the first time that happened. Question is I would of expected further stuff to drop, has anyone looted a realworld item in the last few vu's ??
  14. Semdog

Buy full male eons

:) ready to sell befor the summer? lemme know
  15. Semdog

ATH 51k Aurli

Woot :) Click to enlarge
  16. Semdog

ukash system :)

Being in the UK, there are Paypoint locations on like every fooking corner (including the building in which I work), so I tried this new depo method and just wanted to report back that its about the easiest and quickest one on here now. Hand some cash to the bloke at any newsagents or gas...
  17. Semdog

PE 2005 Year end review

This is my own personal view of this year in PE and my experiences both good and bad: I spent the last part of last year and the first part of this year hunting and mining a lot. By a lot im talking about in exess of 6 hours a day (well when you have an irl situation where ur stuck to a...
  18. Semdog

Silent Ubah- Shadow Harness

Click to enlarge
  19. Semdog

Buying Full Shadow Male

Hook me up :)