Search results

1. Purplebong

Plumatergus

Locations Calypso 81100 91300 SE Honuri Mature to Dominant Medium Mixed with Ambulimax 27-Jan-16 Can confirm accurate data for this location 16-Dec-2020
  2. Purplebong

Gradivore

Locations Planet Lon. Lat. Maturity Density Notes Verified Calypso 34740 31080 Old Alpha to Stalker High Camp Carramone 23-Feb-18 Calypso 34418 33571 Young to Mature Low LA17, 0% Tax, mixed with Grand Formidon 03-Dec-17 Can confirm these 2 locations have accurate data...
  3. Purplebong

Sage IX Swunt And Giveaway Extravaganza) 4th December 2020

Sign me up please. Thank you :) Xx Purplebong xX
  4. Purplebong

Well, I haven't seen this for a while...

I think MA needs to address this sooner rather than later.
  5. Purplebong

Selling: WTS - Ziplex P30 (L) - Legendary item from Mining Strongbox

[Globals]: Xx Purplebong xX has found a rare item (Ziplex P30 (L)) with a value of 10 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame! I think I'd like to sell this instead of keeping it. 750 ped or trade for 10 AUDs. PM me here or ingame.
  6. Purplebong

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Sign me up, please. Purplebong Wish me luck on Prots. Can't wait to try new bonus program next month. Exciting!
  7. Purplebong

Easter Mayhem 2019

FYI: I got 72 Robot Data Fragments in a full 10-hour run of Mayhem Annihilation 05. Not sure if that's a typical drop rate but that's what I got. Doesn't look good if I want to collect 1000 of them.
  8. Purplebong

Able to spot fruit and rocks on the ground while running?

Thank you for the responses. I have obviously revealed that I didn't read the full release notes. :dunce:
  9. Purplebong

Able to spot fruit and rocks on the ground while running?

Has anyone else noticed that since the new update you are now able to see fruit and rocks (and I 'm assuming dung) while running? It used to be that you could only spot these things while walking. Bug? Feature? I've acquired quite a bit in the last week. I wonder if it will affect the market?
  10. Purplebong

FYI: Amps work even they have run out of TT

I've sent a support case message as well. It seems that I'll get the typical warning message about needing to repair my amp (A103). Then, the yellow warning messages stopped coming but I was still using my gun. Normally you can't use your gun anymore once the amp has broken. At first I thought...
  11. Purplebong

Paypal and Strongboxes

This is happening to me too. I just sent a support case.
  12. Purplebong

N00b towers still exist

I benefit from this occurrence when I was a noob. I got a 6.4k Belkar tower on my 2nd day playing. Unamped with tt gear. Definitely kept me around.
  13. Purplebong

Selling: Full Set Nemesis M

I'd like to make an offer of tt+800.
  14. Purplebong

Purplebong + team. please.
  15. Purplebong

Is Entropia Universe.. a Fandom???

Maybe look up the Google definition of this phrase. And spell check. And what Shakespeare said about brevity.
  16. Purplebong

New Year Film Quiz

Q1. Empire Strikes Back Q2. Blues Brothers Q3. Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure Q4. Lord of the Rings Q5. The Shawshank Redemption Q6. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Q7. The Wizard of OZ Q8. Groundhog Dag Q9. UP Q10. Back to the Future Q11. Thelma and Louise Q12. Jurassic Park Q13. Hedwig and...
  17. Purplebong

Register Purplebong + team please?
  18. Purplebong

I'm Baaaaaack...

*passing upon the left hand side to kind bro studley*