Search results

1. M

New; Player Fund

OP is kinda sus
  2. M

trading channels inside game

What do you think if, for example, #calytrade had "slow-mode"? You could post only once every 15-20mins or so.
  3. M

Merry Mayhem 2020

This post made me hungry for some copy pasta.
  4. M

patch notes ?

Ok, I'd like to know do we have to beg for the patch notes now and in the future. No sarcasm, nor pun or anything like that intended. Just a honest question.
  5. M

Question: Webshop down?

Submitted a support case 5 days ago, hope they can get it working sooner or later. But the fact is, they've got a lot to do at this moment. More open communication wouldn't do any harm. Answer I got to my support case( 391102 ): "We do apologize for the inconvenience this may of caused you and...
  6. M

Suggestion: Pvp3 and vehicles

Petition to make EVERY pvp zone vehicle free.
  7. M

Easy and Cool Idea Thread

What if we had separate HOF/ATH board for shared loot.
  8. M

Easy and Cool Idea Thread

+1 More actual content, lore and story telling Would it be possible to add notes in codex, if not codex to show directly where to find that specific mob. Random events, which could be attribute based? Imagine players under 50agi/str would get notification (distress beacon?) that in some area a...
  9. M

Suggestion: Include Vehicles in "Destructible Environmental Items"

This. If they arent capable of making rig pvp vehicle free then this would be something. 5/5
  10. M

It's race time! Peds&Prizes + free entry!

I've seen some Top Gear, so count me in! -amale
  11. M

Santa's Secret Code - WIN UP TO 2,000 PED for every HOF 500 and Greater!!!

register: amale SuomiPoika isildur
  12. M

Suggestion: Remove vehicles and up atrox spawn at oil rig

Just making the whole rig pvp area a non-vehicle zone would make a big difference. But would enjoy other PVP improvements too. Hope MA brought pvp back to life -170hp player, who enjoys pvp for fun
  13. M

Suggestion: Land Grab & PvP Improvements

Would appreciate if Oil rig pvp was vehicle free, ppl would have to run all the way to the oil field or use tp chip.
  14. M

Selling: EMT kit Ek-2350, Modified t0.9 +3.5k

Not selling anymore. Thread can be closed.
  15. M

Selling: EMT kit Ek-2350, Modified t0.9 +3.5k

Selling mod2350 for +3.5k http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&id=231&ver=20808 PM ingame "Ale SuomiPoika Juvonen"
  16. M

Zip's weekly ongoing 30% backtax event!

register Ale SuomiPoika Juvonen
  17. M

That Freaking Cold Place - Neconu Slaughter: 500+ HOFs PAY BIG $$$

Register: Ale SuomiPoika Juvonen
  18. M

Is there any mission that rewards with FA?

appreciate your help! :)
  19. M

Is there any mission that rewards with FA?

I'm too slow skilling first aid and too cheap to buy chips. So is there any missions that could give FA ? :ahh: