2. Tomkat

FYI: Alabama All Access

interresting :)
  3. Tomkat

Selling: Boar full set (M,L) 105%

423.29ped tt
  4. Tomkat

Selling: Boar full set (M,L) 105%

Have this full set of Boar (L) male, 105%, - tt of them is all high. Tier numbers nothing worth mentioning.
  5. Tomkat

Question: Is Paypal not an option?

Any place I can somehow trade my paypal into PEDs through a leagal third party provider?
  6. Tomkat

Question: Is Paypal not an option?

Paypal is not an option for buying PEDs?
  7. Tomkat

Price Check Halloween Strongboxes

Have 500 of these, interrested to know what one is worth. Willing to sell them at 2ped a piece.
  8. Tomkat

Selling: UNLOCKED Asclarias edit: added price

Price idea: 800ped I have Asclarias with all buffers unlocked, speed and Autoloot, he is level 20. I can take Adjusted Fap in trade where I top up with PEDs. I can take Divine Chip in trade where I top up with PEDs. Mainly trading him because I got another Autoloot buff and is more need of a...
  9. Tomkat

Offering mentoring

Hi, I will like to offer mentorship to US based players, I just returned into game few weeks ago, I am skilling like crazy atm and could drag some newbies with me while skilling, I have some knowledge to the game and will help you skill up, our friendsship will be based on Trust, I will only...
  10. Tomkat

Selling: Lava Devil - Mythical

600ped offer
  11. Tomkat

Buying: Eon (L) full set

Looking for Eon (L) set, any tt condition really. Can allways talk about the price.
  12. Tomkat

Selling: Imperial HAZEN set M

PM me price please, might be interrested
  13. Tomkat

Selling: Zorra's HK Tier 3

interrested in this gun, at around the same pricetag.
  14. Tomkat

Price Check Regeneration Chip 11

if the item should be for sale, hit me up, I am interrested in buying it.
  15. Tomkat

Selling: Cryo skills

Price reduction. 500% off.
  16. Tomkat

Cheap skills for sale.
  17. Tomkat

I only know of one guy with more cryo skills than me. The skills will only be available for 1 more week from now on, And price been updated to 1200% after you provided esi. Demand is high on the skill atm and I know how long it takes to get to 8000 skill points.
  18. Tomkat

I have around 600-800ped tt of cryo skills that I might sell, if the offer is right, I will chip down to a certain point and it will be atleast 600ped tt of Cryo skills. The skills are not chipped out yet, open for offers. Want atleast 3k ped for 600ped tt skills EDIT: price been bumped up a...
  19. Tomkat

Selling: Lacerating Attack Nanochip XIII FEN Edition

I have 8k cryo skills and got SIB on this thing, looks very interresting. A dream item for me, wish I could just rip it out of your hands as I never would be able to afford it, - I am subscribing to this thread and consider this a bump, hopefully I hof big so I can bid on this.
  20. Tomkat

Highest Known Psyche in Entropia, Part 3: The Psychening

I have thew screenshot, but I dont know how to upload it easily here.
  21. Tomkat

Highest Known Psyche in Entropia, Part 3: The Psychening

Would put on screenshot of my Psyche if I knew how too, but I am on level 73.
  22. Tomkat

Selling: Weapons - Odin and ADJ-97

+600 on the adjusted AS97
  23. Tomkat

Zorra’s HK

Interresting gun, what are price on it?
  24. Tomkat

Selling: Regeneration chip XI

Asking price? I might buy it off of you.