Search results

1. Vortexy

Joke of The day!

A father walks into a restaurant with his young son.. He gives the young boy three coins to play with to keep him occupied. Suddenly, the boy starts choking, going blue in the face.. The father realizes the boy has swallowed the coins and starts slapping him on the back.. The boy coughs up...
  2. Vortexy

Joke of The day!

WE MISS RODNEY DANGERFIELD ... HE WAS THE TOP STAND-UP IN THE 70'S ...BECAUSE HE SAID THINGS LIKE ... My wife only has sex with me for a purpose. Last night she used me to time an egg. It's tough to stay married. My wife kisses the dog on the lips, yet she won't drink from my glass! Last...
  3. Vortexy

Joke of The day!

:laugh: TQ for the contribution but check out page 31. :silly2:
  4. Vortexy

Cracked Crafting Code!!!

Not as amazed as I am! :laugh:
  5. Vortexy

Joke of The day!

Golf For Beginners
  6. Golf For Beginners

Golf For Beginners

golf for beginners
  7. Vortexy

Is 200.000 Camels enough?

Maybe you have some new 'urges' / instinct bigger than smoking. It might be eating, sex, etc. :D
  8. Vortexy

Joke of The day!

SOCIAL SECURITY SEX Two men were talking. "So, how's your sex life?" "Oh, nothing special. I'm having Social Security sex." "Social Security sex?" "Yeah, you know; I get a little each month, but not enough to live on!" LOUD SEX A wife went in to see a...
  9. Vortexy

Joke of The day!

An old Italian man lived alone in the country. He wanted to dig his tomato garden, but it was very hard work as the ground was hard. His only son, Vincent, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament. Dear Vincent, I am feeling...
  10. Vortexy

Joke of The day!

Aussie Male and Female (No pun intented) and
  11. Aussie M

Aussie M

aussie m
  12. Aussie F

Aussie F

aussie f
  13. Vortexy

Joke of The day!

Most Advanced Car Security System
  14. Car Security

Car Security

car security
  15. Vortexy

Joke of The day!

Towels for those staying alone...
  16. Towel

Towel

towel
  17. Bed Sheet

Bed Sheet

bed sheet
  18. Vortexy

Joke of The day!

19. Dr Ruth

Dr Ruth

Dr Ruth
  20. Vortexy

Joke of The day!

OMG!! :laugh:
  21. Vortexy

Joke of The day!

Nice Smell Click to enlarge
  22. Tennis

Tennis

tennis
  23. Vortexy

Joke of The day!

Mac Donald Spirit!
  24. Macd

Macd

Macd
  25. Vortexy

Joke of The day!

Affairs Have A good Laugh !!!!!!!!!! ________________________________ The 1st Affair: A married man was having an affair with his secretary. One day they went to her place and made love all afternoon. Exhausted, they fell asleep and woke up at 8 PM. The man hurriedly dressed and told...