Search results

1. cduser

Gyro FAP-14 Smuggler Healing Service - Decay Only!

Hi, Now offering decay only Smuggler healing. (Maxed of course) As of now it is tier2, so if you want to add a tier 1 or 2 enhancer, you provide those as well :) Healing on Calypso only atm. IGN: Necros NC Spacian
  2. cduser

Buying: Gyro FAP-14 Smuggler UL

Edit: Got what I needed, thanks to everyone who gave offers :)
  3. cduser

How to fix this graphics card? (Non-EU related)

So, i was playing some Starcraft2. All of a sudden i get an ingame message (from the game itself) that i didnt get to read properly before i had a bsod. My pc reboots, everything is normal except that at one point that lasts like 3 seconds, my screen is filled with the same weird white symbol in...
  4. cduser

Want it? Come grab it!

Click to enlarge
  5. cduser

Darth Vader robs a bank!

http://www.inquisitr.com/80115/darth-vader-robs-long-island-bank/ Laughed so hard :laugh:
  6. cduser

Did you global in July 2010? Quick poll - Need your help

Because of this: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/about-entropia-universe/193621-so-how-many-active-players-we-actually.html I need to know how many % of the active players globalled within July. Please send this around to your friends, i only need you to click one of the two poll...
  7. cduser

Help: So how many active players are we actually?

Since there are so many wild guesses about how many active players we are in this game, i thought i'd make a poll for every active player to sign, so that we can see how many (at least forum users) who are active. I know not everyone uses the forum a lot, but let's see if someone can come up...
  8. cduser

An Entropian dream

So i just woke up after 12 hours of sleep :laugh: I had this weird dream... Imagine it was for real :eek: So i was out hunting argonauts. I got a few globals and then tossed a probe. I hit an III Melchi, and some douchebag in a tank used his special mounted gun ammo to destroy my claim. I was...
  9. cduser

I just walked down Järntorget

Okay so im visiting a friend here in Sweden atm and we went to see MA's office. It was closed to we couldn't get in but i got a suprise for them for tomorrow :3 (more on that later :D) Anyways we went away. It was like 1 and a half hour ago, we saw this guy not too far away from their office...
  10. cduser

For everyone who took part in the Kevin Rudolf competition

Here's a way better version: :laugh: IccqSAmsOcg
  11. cduser

Epic brainsynch! :D

We all 3 said it at the exact same time :D That just makes it more true i guess :D New siggie? :laugh:
  12. cduser

Company requiring extra money for shipping

Okay so i ordered some stuff on this site, and when i reached checkout they said that i would have to pay a 2.99£ postage fee. I never got to select any kind of postal option or anything. The postal was to Denmark and appearantly they usually charge £14.99 for shipping to Denmark. Now i have...
  13. cduser

Summer "To-do list"

Well me and a friend was bored. So we made each others "Summer to-do" lists :D Here is mine, and try make one for yourself and post!! :D #1: Have sex with 2 girls - Probably Abandoned. #2: Get drunk #3: Play WoW for a month #4: No wanking for a week - Working on it... STILL! #5: Wear a dress...
  14. cduser

You have gained additional health.. Or have i?? O_o

Hmmmm.. Click to enlarge
  15. cduser

EU Flashmob

Yaw. I was thinking, How badass would it look if we got 150+ people gathered up for a flashmob in EU? 150 people is alot i know, but a big amount of people would be awesome. I think that is also as much as the EU servers could handle at one place. Please answer the poll :) And to those who do...
  16. cduser

Most awesome game ever

http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html so addictive :laugh:
  17. cduser

Epic Shower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKjxFT0Wwzk So many questions.. WHY is he smoking in the shower? WHAT is he smoking in the shower? WHY is he recording it? HOW THE HELL did it get out? :laugh: Watched this shit like a million times and i still laugh like hell :laugh:
  18. cduser

Yayness :D

And dont mind the PM window :laugh: Click to enlarge
  19. cduser

Info: Enhancers are STILL lootable :(

Hey all I thought as the enhancers now have been placed in the right categories in inventory, they are no longer lootable, but i was wrong. went to pvp4 yesterday and got looted. i now realise im missing like 12 enhancers... sucks big time :( remember to unload enhancers in your inv too before...
  20. cduser

Use My FAP :D

Please MA use this model i made, as replacement for our current one! it is soo much prettier! :laugh: Click to enlarge
  21. cduser

24 Hours in 3D modelling, What do you think?

So, about 24 hours from now, (including 10 hours of sleep), i downloaded Blender, and found a tutorial. The tutorial was about making a snowman from ordinary shapes, without doing anything than resizing and moving. and of course, adding textures and colors: Click to enlarge (The snowman in the...
  22. cduser

Necros' Mining Adventures - Sponsored by Basil Bas Soulstone

Hello everyone :) Yesterday i found this thread where this guy Basil Bas Soulstone asked for someone to help him. I of course sent him a PM :) Shortly after i got one in return. The idea is, that he pay for the mining, he get profit and pay losses. I can keep the skills and have a nice time...
  23. cduser

Proteron Stalker

Someone pulled this prote to rig, so we teamed up and went for it... so much death.. dont mind the 1-2 minute part at revive, was afk :laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEOG-onJv_k
  24. cduser

What do we need an atrox dome for?

Dome #4.. with atrox youngs only is annoying me like hell.. you cant go through it without having to slaughter a crapload of atroxes.. loots on them sucks and to make it even better, its taxed 5%.. Is there any way we can have that changed? who go to CND to hunt small atrox anyways?
  25. cduser

Buying: Anyone TT their 102 or 103 oreamps?

If anyone tt their crafted OA102 or OA103, let me know. i will buy them for tt price instead :) Note: this is not for resale but for mining.