Search results

1. Stefan 008 Bond

looter professions and their place in loot2.0

Lol, you assume to know how the underlying loot 2.0 mechanics work that you are trying to improve with looter skill, you probably don't. I was extensively testing 2.0 when it first arrived, its not the same as 1.0 obviously. Are you even aware of the loot gaps to be found in normal (non...
  2. Stefan 008 Bond

looter professions and their place in loot2.0

1. No, no you can't 2. Why wouldnt there be? You really think it takes lvl 100 looter to max out returns on a snable? You think you would get max returns on the hussk at lvl 100?
  3. Stefan 008 Bond

Info: No Crypto For You? Can they reconsider their position? Did I inform MA about Crypto TOO SOON?

Bitcoin is digital gold (for now), popular for many reasons including hedging against a collapse in fiat (as $5 hinted at). And that's all or any fiat around the world not just USD. Yes, De-Fi (decentralized finance) is a thing and was one of the first obvious use cases for smart contracts...
  4. Stefan 008 Bond

Make crits great again.

It was provable using Entropia Tracker as well as my own tests using argo young (they have 300 hp and are the quintessential "1 ped mob".) As well as others. In loot 1.0 the minimum multi was around 3x... the original single maturity Longtooth took around 18 ped to kill. A 3x minimum multiplier...
  5. Stefan 008 Bond

Make crits great again.

There is a simple soloution for this and for all we know it might be in game already. The multipliers over 3x should be independent of that mechanic. (At least in some way)
  6. Stefan 008 Bond

Suggestion: developments regarding blockchain technology

An RCE MMORPG isnt mainstream either. This audience would presumably be a little more financially sophisticated than average. Why wouldnt you want the good press in the crypto community about your game accepting crypto deposits? Being able to withdraw in crypto? This isnt just another payment...
  7. Stefan 008 Bond

I think your a bit confused, im talking about using a decentralized exchange or now, something like paypal. This would use already acceptable crypto such as BTC, LTC, Ether as well as Fiat options as well as stable coins such as USDT and USDC. Users send and recieve value in any of the above...
  8. Stefan 008 Bond

Well for one, its good business practice, otherwise every business in the world would still accept only cash. Its a winning game for business to accept whatever payments are feasible and thats why everywhere, business accept credit cards which tack on fees. Many even still accept checks...
  9. Stefan 008 Bond

Paypal announcement yesterday.... As I've written before the very first thing they could look into is decentralized exchanges. This would allow both payor and payee to send and recieve whatever currency/fiat they desire. I mean for withdrawals and deposits. You would not want verified...
  10. Stefan 008 Bond

Games Where You Can Make Real Cash | Invision Game Community - Invision Game Community

There's a lot of hubris in here... Yes people still make money in SL and their active player base is something on the order of 5-10x that of EU easily.. I bet SL players say the same thing about us over here... (people still playing that??) Since i made my last post in here, I have read about...
  11. Stefan 008 Bond

Games Where You Can Make Real Cash | Invision Game Community - Invision Game Community

You guys shouln't be so dismissive. Blockchain gaming is a very new sub industry inside one of the biggest industries in the world (gaming). And there are plenty of use cases, dont kid yourselves. MA doesnt want the risk of being Kodak ignoring digital cameras. And you guys shouldnt be like...
  12. Stefan 008 Bond

Blockchain games are a thing. Crypto space commander off to a decent start. Also, I just finished reading Atari's new crypto whitepaper this morning, its coming soon... MA, it might be time to step up soon, your decades long life as an RCE island is fast coming to an end. Am not trying to...
  13. Stefan 008 Bond

Dev Notes #20 - Mission System

Why do you assume anyone hasn't done any calculations? Everyone is aware the skill tradeoff between iron and codex is equal if not much better. I wrote "even though things seem more fair" about the codex and I have not really been critical of it. I was speaking on your observations of the codex...
  14. Stefan 008 Bond

I find it strange that the concept that we were forced is confusing to you. Quite simply: we were forced to make a choice; dedicate time (and money) this past year (in 2020 of all years!) to finish up missions or have them deleted. Or as MA put it "forfeited". When that kind of time limit...
  15. Stefan 008 Bond

Im sorry for your loss...
  16. Stefan 008 Bond

It is actually a good observation and would certainly apply to at least some segment of our community. For me the love runs deep: I studied psychology in college and am a professional high end bartender: I absolutely love all the personalities and viewpoints and stories from people all around...
  17. Stefan 008 Bond

Tbh, sometines I am guilty of loving this game and its wild community too much. I believe both always were and always will be unique, in the only ways we know how around here :) And It is frustrating sometimes for me as it seems, as Atomic referred to, like this game has been left running on...
  18. Stefan 008 Bond

Are you about done voicing your displeasure about other peoples opinions? You have classic middle management menality. Thats about the 5th time you have decided for other people how they would have acted and every time you have been wrong. Cool, and I will forever hold your thread proposing a...
  19. Stefan 008 Bond

Removal of Iron Challenges

No, I meant all the other planets
  20. Stefan 008 Bond

Working on #457 myself!
  21. Stefan 008 Bond

This is the only part of what you said thats important. JC im kind of surprised to hear that coming from you, as a moderator on this forum for so long, i would have thought you would see the integrity issues here. There are large of issues of they should never have even thought to implement a...
  22. Stefan 008 Bond

Info: The Codex was implemented on Sept. 24th 2019. It has not been 1 year yet!

Favorite mob: Longtooth (from when they were single maturity) Im solidly mid level Evey I will unpack the rest of your latest comments in a bit, I actually do have some hunting to do! *Mods can leave my elife pic up, I thinks its absolutely hilarious Evey just did that. Let the attacks be...
  23. Stefan 008 Bond

From MA: We don’t want you to be unhappy with the new system and the transition from the old. We will have a look at this again when we are closing in on a year after this release to see what actions are necessary to make it feel fair. There has been alot good discussion in here and everyone...
  24. Stefan 008 Bond

Info: The Codex was implemented on Sept. 24th 2019. It has not been 1 year yet!

Im not sure why I have to type this but there are 365 days in a year Tru Juan. Any attempt to explain away days of the year is just fodder. Going to take the high road here and am Not going to take the bait on your comments about my personal hunting choices. To each their own. By the way its...