Search results

1. billairboy

The PED-USD connection - will it last?

Well MA have their debts to players in PED/USD so I guess they should be winners if the dollar got cheaper :silly2::silly2: But they would loosers in the long run if players don't compesate the cheaper dollar with spending more of it.
  2. billairboy

Change Calypso Space Port In to Athena (read details)

I'm a bit confused, don't you enter from space just above to city and can land where you want after that? Or have they change something since I last was landing on the planet?
  3. billairboy

Mindark Annual Report 2019

I notice that too. Looks like the shares he previous owned are now owned by this Tetiana.
  4. billairboy

Mindark Annual Report 2019

The core business is doing okey with an operating profit around 4,5 MSEK, it's their side businesses that they are loosing money on. A lot of cost for write-downs on the values of Compet and receivables conected to their subsidary "Green Fund Finance", never heard about that before, not sure...
  5. billairboy

Determinants of supply and demand, economic activity in current state of market and how to improve them.

I have said it before, the big problem is that to creat a bigger demand we need more decay on everything. Cloth, vehicles and simliar items should decay more. Items should also have "time decay", decaying not only based on how much you use an item but also on the age of the item. Now you can buy...
  6. billairboy

Annual report 2018

The Mindark Annual report for 2018 is out I see, in Swedish: https://www.mindark.se/investor-relations/financial-reports/documents/ARSREDO_MindArk2018.pdf Looks like they have increased the revenue (deposits) and the profit. Cash have increased from 7,8M SEK to 13,6M SEK. The core business is...
  7. billairboy

Mindark Annual report 2018

No real profit I would say.
  8. billairboy

Fix space logout exploit

I have said it before, it's the lack of decay that is the big problem. Items need to have a shorter life time to increase the demand on crafting and the demand in general.
  9. billairboy

My Thoughts on MA's Statement

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?304398-Mindark-Annual-report-2018
  10. billairboy

Ugly? Every girl and woman in Sweden can get the same education and choice what they want to work with. But they don't want to work with game design. It will change in the future because of mobile gaming is big today and more girls playes games on mobiles compared to girls that played on...
  11. billairboy

6/44 for is a "normal" ratio for the gaming industry, it's not a huge secret that gaming and computers have been mainly a men business, even if it have change a lot the last ten years or so. But change take time.
  12. billairboy

As I mentioned earlier 1/3 of all unconsumed tt/peds are now in the balance sheet as an liability, it's the item called "Avsättningar för oförbrukade användarmedel 29 459 145", so it's not a fixed assets. But they have the value of EU plattform as a fixed assets now, "Entropia Platform och...
  13. billairboy

Bigger companies is requared by law to disclose the men/women ratio in the annual report, MA is not that big but maybe did it on a volutary bases.
  14. billairboy

At last they put the unconsumed peds as a liability in the balance sheet, as they should have done from the start, but only 1/3 of it and at the same time write up the value of the EU platform, because they would not have any equtiy left if the did not :silly2: Arround 12% of the sales comes...
  15. billairboy

Entropia Universe 15.16.0 Release Notes

I was pretty sure the loot proffesions would only affect the type of loot you got, not the tt value you got. Don't think it's a good thing if it's the value that increase, will have bad effect for new players.
  16. billairboy

Compet "Deed" Revenue starts 25th Feb 2018

At the end of 2016 they had spent around 12 738 359 SEK on it, that is around 1,6 MUSD. I guess that have increased in 2017.
  17. billairboy

NEWS: Cryptocurrency. It's coming faster than you think.

You saying I don't do criticical think and are not "educated"? :scratch2: I do a lot of of critical think to say bitcoin is shit. :smoke:
  18. billairboy

It because it this bitcoin never will be really usefull as a "currency" or payment method. Sure if one or more contries would officially fully support a crypto currency as a offical payment method and currency, the transaction cost of it was low and efficient and the system was under control of...
  19. billairboy

How do you define "winning"? :silly2: It's obvious to me the hype of bitcoin and similar "cryptocurrencies" it's on it's way to die. It will not go away today, but I would be suprised if the intrest was at the same level a year from now. It's also obvious bitcoin is totally worthless as a...
  20. billairboy

MindArk's Upcoming Blockchain Project

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/30/facebook-cryptocurrency-ads-banned--including-bitcoin-and-icos.html Feels like the steam in the cryptocurrency hype will die before MA are ready with their project :silly2:
  21. billairboy

MindArk's Upcoming Blockchain Project

The Swedish Krona is a bit more stabil than the Russian rubel, does that mean the Swedish economy is bigger than the Russian economy? :silly2:
  22. billairboy

Avatar's changing hands.... who are you actually dealing with?

Can't remeber I have ever showed any copy of any ID. Problem is that you can buy an avatar, make money with it, transfer the money to your real avatar and withdraw the money from that one. But if you do a "yearly" check that an avatar is still controlled by the orginal creator and owner it will...
  23. billairboy

Avatar's changing hands.... who are you actually dealing with?

Could they not just have a 10$ yearly fee that must be payed from a card in the of the orginal owner and if not payed the avatar is locked? The avatar could get the "fee" in peds so it would not be a real fee, just a control function. And yes, still me playing my orginal avatar, even if I...
  24. billairboy

MU

Also, the economic system in EU is a bit wrong in my opinion. To work better it would need a bit more decay and consumting on crafted items. But players don't want that so in that regard it's also the players fault :silly2:
  25. billairboy

Future of $ withdrawals

The difference between the amount of PEDs the players have and the amount of money/capital Mindark have been growing the last couple of years. If MA plans to go on with EU for many years to come they will not be able to keep the fixed 10PED=1USD without doing anything about it. I guess...