Search results

1. Dante Inferno

Suggestion: New: trust relationship

It is something that has happened to me: my wife on one planet and I on another, and one needs money or things that the other person has in storage, but since they are not on that planet, they cannot give us. The solution is to sell something at the auction for the value of the money needed...
  2. Dante Inferno

Suggestion: Incomplete Codex

Actualy the codex show info in the planet where you are... is possible show info from ALL planets where code ar implemented? So, i can see my codex progress in another planets and decide which planet and/or mission and/or mob is the best atm. TY
  3. Dante Inferno

Achievement: LVL 15 Tailor - Fashion Design

Thanks to the daily missions of Next Island, it is now easier to raise the skills of tailor and associates ... in a short time I managed to reach lvl 15 and unlock Fashion Design ... I feel like Galiano or Christian Dior, lol
  4. Dante Inferno

My first discovery... in cyrene

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...... my first discovery.... a component for cyrene... Zorn compound A..... :yay: P.D. in homage to Avatar "Franki Fenix Amador"... in the past he never gain a discovery...
  5. Dante Inferno

Suggestion: Barbarella Z12 adjusted, improved and augmented

Yes, as the title says ... Barbarella is a very popular weapon among novices and not so novices ... and could be the subject of a series of missions in the style of "Galactic Mission", in which the weapon will increase speed, damage, TT value or whatever. It could be by refining the weapon with...
  6. Dante Inferno

Arkadia: Return of BLP ammo!!!

I dont believe!!! 2 years later, i looted some "Rare Loot" :eyecrazy: YESSSSSSSS!!!! 2 peds BLP Ammo... is a "rare loot" :yup:, because from Loot 2.0, ammo was eliminated from loot...
  7. Dante Inferno

Suggestion: New weapons in the daily token trader...

The daily token trader is an old trader... only pistol and rifles BLP and Laser, but... we need more new weapons!! MA, do you think something about new CDF Edition Attack Chips and new CDF Edition Blades? it would be a new ilusion for to do daily missions, so... think about it for a future VU...
  8. Dante Inferno

Suggestion: New mission windows...

Hey MA... maybe you´ll do it in the next VU...
  9. Dante Inferno

How did you get to your current game level?

I came to this game almost 4 years ago ... I fought, deposited, lost again and again, and finally, in an outburst of rage, I deleted my avatar after more than 3 years and a high level of play ... it was a avatar without luck ... Later I made another avatar, this one that I have now ... has a...
  10. Dante Inferno

doubt with efficiency...

I have a doubt: we already know that the efficiency of a weapon is obtained through a formula that relates the DPS and the DPP (I do not know what the formula is, I can not relate them correctly) ... And the fact of placing amplifiers / laser / etc? these additions also have efficiency...
  11. Dante Inferno

How is Possible?

Yesterday, Entropia Life says about an avatar called "Ginta Megija Niedra"... taked a rare Emik Enigma L4 UL Pistol... ok, well, Emik UL still exist!!! But "Ginta Megija Niedra" EL profile says no globals since 05-Jul-2015... wait, wait a minute!!! an avatar not plays since 3 years, come in and...