Search results

1. tBANNA

Selling: FFA stars

i m looking to sell my FFA stars, please give me an offer here in private ty
  2. tBANNA

trading channels inside game

well is not once when i tried to see again an advs for buying and i could not find it after 60 seconds and the guy who made the advs stooped or decided to not repost it for another 10-15 mins, sometimes even after 30 seconds after u noticed something that might interest u is all most impossible...
  3. tBANNA

Selling: Dhampyre

:bump:
  4. tBANNA

Entrolympic Events 2020

wow, i have to admit i was more than surprised to hear about this placement, at first my thought was " deff a joke, but i play along see where leads ", then Jo waited for me until i got out from mayhem :) i had no idea about the event at all, never seen this page until now :duh: Jo thank you...
  5. tBANNA

News: Halloween Mayhem 2020 Results

this might help cause i had this in my mind and for quite some time i refused to participate and reasons are like the ones u mentioned. and i asked about it 2y ago https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/mayhem-events.265067/post-3630619
  6. tBANNA

Question: Player funds?

well, i m curious about the funds and how they work, how a fund who can gather so much money and so many ppl in it just by the simple "trust in someone" or idk ...few... and give them money to be managed, can be supported or not by MA?, no idea, and i had this thought recently in my mind...
  7. tBANNA

News: Halloween Mayhem 2020 Results

u serious mate? well let me put this on my perspective, not my place to judge just my place to see some "percentages" in your opinion ..? % what other event, or better way to make money in this game is, proportionate to the wining and compared to all game activity ( time spend 30-60h/ event )...
  8. tBANNA

yeah, sadly is not possible to implant ppl to be smarter, or respectful, there's no ESI to chip that out/in ( yet ) all we can do is either try to teach them or to have patience to that point where we have to use the "ignore" option
  9. tBANNA

dooh...and what u mean by to many? each planet has his own local sale ( natural ), fallowed by the general #trade ( only 1 i know about ) is all a shit show on those trade channels, ppl warping on trade, selling everywhere, desperate for a pec, i m not interested to se this mix, also btw...why u...
  10. tBANNA

yo, :idea: is it possible for the admins of the #trade channel change the name in #buying and also create a new channel named #selling ? is it difficult to peek an eye on trade while hunting while everyone is running the sale spawn on all channels if possible, ....at once #ark #caly #trade...
  11. tBANNA

12. tBANNA

Selling: AUTOLOOT pet

13. tBANNA

Banna tBANNA ARHItARtDES

Banna tBANNA ARHItARtDES
  14. tBANNA

15. tBANNA

16. tBANNA

Suggestion: Use Old Concept to Streamline Interplanetary Travel Without Screwing Over Warp Ship Operators

they better add (L) limited warp capabilities: for the regular Quad (L) and Slepnirs (L), and those devices can be crafted i.e. 7 components found on each separate planet the warp (L) devices can be purchased from crafters and can be different based on the weight required i.e. Basic (L) up to...
  17. tBANNA

18. tBANNA

19. tBANNA

20. tBANNA

🦇:bump:🦇