Search results

1. T

Take the money, not the player

that does look like it, people deposit, play 3 to 9 days (depending on their activity) and that's it ! see ya next month (s...) ! Look at tracker,etc , it s obvious. sure, there is the base of few dozens (hundreds) people, but outside of it.... people play only a few days each months, and/or...
  2. T

Maturity and global ?

0)Overall it seems globals have been seriously "capped" ... because i see no more big globals on low-mid level monsters. but, is it capped by species ? or is it still somewhat based on hp ? Some species just doesn't seem able to global big, even if higher maturity can reach better amount of HP...
  3. T

Question: Knowledge,etc...

As i read everywhere that people don't understand how to play this game, that it is not luck based, etc,etc... (to summarize: you are a noob!) On the other hand people are giving advice on "how to play" .... like they know more than others....SO! Do any of you ever knew why he globaled 5000+...
  4. T

keep going?

hello, I am playing entropia for some time, lv 25 laser rifle, 22 electronic crafter, 9 ore mining are my highest i have deposited many times(around 2000$+ i think), but still i don't see big improvement in what i am doing =/ i would like advice from more experienced players; doess it worth...
  5. T

Crafting component & Globals

hello Does crafting in "condition" increase the chance of getting a global? Does crafting in "condition" increase the value of global? I mean is it possible to get, let say, a 600 PED simple I conductors when crafting in "quality" ? or do you have to craft in red to get a good global ? my...
  6. T

Skills, Luck, or PED spent?

i have seen on entropia tracker today,(and i was ingame) someone written his name 8 times on the top ten crafting globals .. how can a single man can achieve this?? is it luck, very high skills , or did he burned so many PEDs that is only the return ? i have been crafting stuff that usually...