Search results

1. B

Newbies swunting log of calypso

Oh boy this one seemed like it would take eternity. Looked realy bad in the beggining, but during recycle, globaled for 12 ped. Almost 5k gallards done. This was a 59.41 ped hunt and here are the results: Total loot:77.33 Before ammo recycling: 47.89 Bankroll: Total balance at the...
  2. B

Oh boy, look at the time! Well its been a long time since I updated this. The simple explanation is that some real life stuff came 1st un I just didn't have time to play game. I logged in rarely but somehow managed to do 100 haters on rocktropia and a few hundred vixens.(I have no logs of this...
  3. B

"Taking over the world, one sweat bottle at a time" monthly log

Hmm you didn't mention me, I feel insulted....almost. :D For caraboks with 500 ped on your card, swunting will be a breeze, dunno where the worry comes from.
  4. B

10k Caraboks done now yaay! Taking a short vacation trip to caly. Got UL corrosive attack chip for 200 ped. TTed most of the loot that is 101% or completely useless(carabok leg fur, dilluted sweat), since I dont plan to return to ark soon. This was a 36 ped hunt and here are the results...
  5. B

Buying: Tier 0 Corrosive attack nanochip I

Emphasis on tier 0. I don't need it tiered I need it for personal use. Contact me In game: Blink321
  6. B

Eh mindforce hunt is horrible if you pay for markup. The fact I bought 2 castorian sentinel sword for fun isn't helping, they are uneco too.No conversion log cause I was busy and forgot. :/ It wouldnt be bad if I gut L for no markup or UL corrosion chip... This was a 57.64ped hunt and here...
  7. B

What would happen if sweat market got totaly smashed?

Best answer I have seen. :) I dunno about sweating bots, I don't think they exist nowadays. Only reason we sweaters take pride in our profession is just cause its so hard and time consuming to increase to any reasonably level. Everyone knows we make like nothing nowadays pedwise. But we do...
  8. B

What would happen if sweat market got totaly smashed?

Like price would go as low as 0.5ped/k. Outside of ruining game for most newbies(at current caly prices I already consider it ruined for them), what other consequences there would be?
  9. B

Newbie Events?

For real, why has not anyone mentioned arkadia or rocktropia? There are 2 newbie events @ arkadia each week with 3-5ped tickets with 1st place getting 30/50ped respectively, some odd events now and then and 2 monthly pfeu highest loot hunts,always puny mobs who range from 10-15hp. From what I...
  10. B

Mindforce hunting wasn't that horrible but uh for a begginner, entry fee is what it is. Was very very busy in RL and going to be even busier, but still making progress. I lost a few of my logs along the way so there wont be ammo recycle mention here. This was a 173.21ped hunt and here are the...
  11. B

Church of Lootius?

I kinda thought Lootious died. I dont see anyone praying to him anymore.
  12. B

Crazy crazy crazy busy with various stuff in RL so don't have much time for Entro, but we are getting there. Also Sundays seem to be sell days, I managed to sell so much stuff I thought I had no hope of selling like diluted sweat and inferior cloth extractors... Basicaly emptied my storage by a...
  13. B

Cant say about price hike but hide price for me averages at 115% although I have sold for higher. Ok nvm,that was week and half ago, looks like the price has spiked. Yet theres a guy buying hides for 116% at ark chat?
  14. B

Buying: Unadjusted Maddox IV

Or someone who can craft one. Contact me ingame: Bruno Blink Schullery
  15. B

Swampy's Swunty Adventure

Our lord and savior posted! Gz on the increase! :)
  16. B

Is there a player with lvl 100 in SG profession?

The only real way we can know is by asking Dan himself,because I have this nagging feeling he stopped hardcore sweating at some point, but there's no way for me to ask him without him ignoring my noob ass.
  17. B

Its funny because I have 2674 sweaty points right now. I just hit lvl 23 SG. So I need more concentration/Courage to boost it.
  18. B

Yes it has slowed down so it will be harder with time. Well 3 years may be too optimistic, but it will certainly not take me a decade to get to 50.
  19. B

Well all I can say is that nothing is set in stone and it could happen. Or it may not.:wise:
  20. B

why use anything else?

Uh I think there was some kind of withdrawal fee..I don't remember how much.
  21. B

I dunno about Dan Dan Petrov, but I think he simply stopped sweating that's why hes at 60. Hmm its worrying that rufen gave up after 3 years, since I'm a grindaholic too, that's this games draw to me, a grind that can go forever... I dunno about how many of you are aware of my swunting log...
  22. B

Yes I know of the hall of fame, tyvm. :D No SG 100 in my opinion is quite possible, because: 1)Concentration contributes: This skill can be chipped in I can use MF chips to skill it (Im very close to using them just from swunting already) 2)Courage contributes: You can get a lot of evade...
  23. B

What title says. My ultimate goal is to archieve lvl 100 SG and be the first to do so, since I cant find any official data of it being done, but one of my soc mates keeps telling me it has already been done several times. Can anyone confirm?
  24. B

why use anything else?

In short an investment of 10000 dollars. And I thought 60 euros for a game was expensive. :laugh:
  25. B

why use anything else?

I see my little sharing of my thoughts raised some unnecesarry comotion. :/ So let me explain. I recently made a thread where I was trying to understand the eco concept. One of the conclusions I made is this: More eco gun makes you pay less ped for the same dmg you would get from less eco gun...