Search results

1. B

Buying: Tier 0 Corrosive attack nanochip I

Emphasis on tier 0. I don't need it tiered I need it for personal use. Contact me In game: Blink321
  2. B

What would happen if sweat market got totaly smashed?

Like price would go as low as 0.5ped/k. Outside of ruining game for most newbies(at current caly prices I already consider it ruined for them), what other consequences there would be?
  3. B

Buying: Unadjusted Maddox IV

Or someone who can craft one. Contact me ingame: Bruno Blink Schullery
  4. B

Is there a player with lvl 100 in SG profession?

What title says. My ultimate goal is to archieve lvl 100 SG and be the first to do so, since I cant find any official data of it being done, but one of my soc mates keeps telling me it has already been done several times. Can anyone confirm?
  5. B

How the hell is eco calculated?

Ok does amount of shots weapon is capable of is not included in this calculation? I have noticed a CONSIDERABLE difference in numbers between a TT weapon and a beginner looted one. According to entropedia: Herman CAP-TT: 2.891 dmg/pec 14551 shots! (possible to use 1,717,018 weapon cells before...
  6. B

Rings starting to decay?

Just noticed that my adjusted Aeglic ring has decayed by 4pec.
  7. B

Newbies swunting log of calypso

Since Marie Elf Woodell stopped posting Swunty is left without any competition.I'm swunting sabakumas anyway for some time now, so lets see if a newbie like me can get close to a veteran like Swunty. Goals- Either 10 Aud,20 Sweat gatherer or 10 evader archieved Current stats: Bankroll:9.20...
  8. B

Question about mentoring and propably searching for a mentor

Hello everyone I am having a little issue here. I haven't played this game for 7-8 months but decided in the end I realy like it. Now I don't realy think I NEED a mentor because I believe I have covered the basic knowledge of the game by myself and with the help of my previous mentor. I may be...
  9. B

So now that Royal Club is nearly dead again

Its great place to sweat again! Same for Nea's. Any chance of splitting the sweating crowd to one of the mentioned areas?