Search results

1. NevadaJake

Question: What is next for Attribute Tokens after the missions are gone?

This would spur me to do the daily missions. Good idea! :beerchug:
  2. NevadaJake

*Atrax Park* AUDacious 8s

Why would we have confused this with Captain Jack Land Areas? :scratch2:
  3. NevadaJake

Buying: WTB: Teleportation Chip 1, TEN Edition

Still looking! :tele:
  4. NevadaJake

Buying: WTB: Loughlin Smacker Two

Still looking if anyone is selling. :boxer:
  5. NevadaJake

Question: Can I raise my Equus's bad Karma by killing Space Mobs?

Thank you. I didn't truly understand what she was saying. It sounded like the ship she was referring to lost its Karma and was able to start over. Hopefully I can find some guys who are negative and shoot them down.
  6. NevadaJake

Selling: 1 Stamina = 100 Stamina Tokens = 10.000 Rare Pleak Wings

I wish this was repeatable! Thank you for this service though.
  7. NevadaJake

Question: Is it possible to tell which Equus is which?

I have an Equus. I have seen one or two come up for sale on the forums over the last few months.
  8. NevadaJake

Question: Can I raise my Equus's bad Karma by killing Space Mobs?

I bought an Equus with Scoundrel level karma. I haven't really cared until now. I mean, Leia call Han Solo a Scoundrel, how bad could it be? It turns out that I am not a scoundrel and I want to change this status. I thought killing some space mobs would help. But each one I kill says that my...
  9. NevadaJake

Question: Is it possible to tell which Equus is which?

I came across this chart (below) on EntropiaWiki and wondered if we can learn which which Equus is which? I have seen several of them but they all have the same name when viewed in-game. I know with the Starfinders and Pathfinders it is easy to tell them apart by their number. Are all of the...
  10. NevadaJake

Concerns for the Future of Planet Rocktropia

I saw the post by Neverdie. It was very thoughtful, but definitely seems like his heart is no longer in Entropia. Several people asked questions after he posted and I didn't see a response from him. It is a shame because he was the larger-than-life personality we needed. His old bank NEVERDIE...
  11. NevadaJake

Spaceship camera orientation

I find that middle-mouse-clicking in space centers the camera behind my ship. It doesn't work on planet.
  12. NevadaJake

Question: Path to 95 more Stamina Tokens

I have 5 Stamina Tokens from the first Mang Chang Mission on Cyrene (Heart of the Plains). Is there a path to give me exactly 95 more Attribute Tokens? I have done all of the Stamina missions on Calypso, but only the first Heart of the Plains mission on Cyrene for the 5 tokens I currently have...
  13. NevadaJake

Those are good points. In a year or so when all of the Attribute missions are gone on all planets, it will become very difficult (impossible?) for new participants to raise their Stamina above 1. They will envy my puny 6 Stamina points :thumbup: Then I look at someone like Messi91 (below) and...
  14. NevadaJake

It may seem unfair to ask for Stamina to be unlocked so we can earn it, but many participants started off with 8 Stamina points 9 Stamina points when they created their avatar. This was stopped before I joined so I had to work really hard to get the 6 points I have now - I'm not upset about it...
  15. NevadaJake

I have knocked out nearly all of the Iron Missions that were in my journal and have a few piles of Attribute Tokens in Storage. Does the end of the mission system mark the end of Attribute Tokens? Should I turn in the tokens I have before the Token Trader is removed or am I safe to wait a...
  16. NevadaJake

Info: Cyrene Mission Attribute Tokens

This reward chain irks my OCD. The total reward is 1036 Stamina Tokens.
  17. NevadaJake

Hello again from the Community Relations Manager

Would love an AMA! :king:
  18. NevadaJake

Selling: Apt Victorious Firebase Ark Estate 5

Is that apartment actually a stand-alone building?
  19. NevadaJake

Selling: Land Area: Sentosa's Reach on Planet Arkadia (Contains Unique DNA)

I own CLDs and am halfway tempted to sell them for this LA. Free Bump. :king:
  20. NevadaJake

So I did a Beacon.... after 11 years

Back in those days 70 Agility points was uber. :thumbup:
  21. NevadaJake

Buying: WTB: Teleportation Chip 1, TEN Edition

Hoping for some luck! Have a great weekend. :smoke:
  22. NevadaJake

I will pray that this is not a unique item. Thank you for this information. Still looking and hoping. :boxer:
  23. NevadaJake

Selling: CHEAP ArMatrix Weaps / Amps

I recently stopped by this shop and was impressed that there are so many Shopkeeper Pads in one location. Quite astonishing! :king:
  24. NevadaJake

Oh wow. I had no idea that the UL version was so rare. I’m not looking to traverse the skill ladder. I just want to carry it around as another way to kill small mobs. I am skilled enough to use it. I have a Level 1 unlimited melee trauma amp and it would fit on their nicely. Thank you checking...
  25. NevadaJake

Bump for the weekend :boxer: