Search results

1. Haruto Rat

Info: Toulan crafting yields bounty exploit - confirm?

As far as I know, the supposed 'exploit' is a hoax concocted to facilitate recruitment to a certain society. Fortunately, the rules of this forum prevent me from escalating this dumpster fire to a whole new level. :) The background - that the returns on crafting cheap crap are strongly...
  2. Haruto Rat

Uber: 3k Shub

I looted the shoggoth and shub chapters within the first 1k kills, the yog one after ~15k kills (close to the end of the 10k mission), yet to loot the cultist one about 6k kills in.
  3. Haruto Rat

New year, new hussk

recommended minimum range, if any?
  4. Haruto Rat

Buying: CLOSED

The Armor Shop provides sets needed for armor upgrades and (I believe) also other materials. As for the prices, you'll need to check them yourself.
  5. Haruto Rat

Christmas Strongboxes on other planets

For three out of four mayhems every year, no boxes drop on other planets, and somehow no one feels any need to use expletives over that fact. And the moral of the story is? Pleasant surprises cannot go on for too long, or people will start perceiving them as entitlements; at the very least, the...
  6. Haruto Rat

Planet Calypso Content Release 2020.0.5

Given this name occurs fairly often in Crusader Kings (as a first name lål), I see two possibilities: – optimistic: MA has succeeded in recruiting someone from Paradox Interactive (also a Swedish company btw), and – realistic: someone at MA is wasting their time on Paradox games.
  7. Haruto Rat

The reports were greatly exaggerated

eep! This is to inform that rats are still alive and kicking, and are expected to be online in a matter of days. //H.
  8. Haruto Rat

Wild guess about current "lag". What's yours?

I've played just about three hours this week, and not during the peak hours but... it was not that bad, I've seen worse.
  9. Haruto Rat

How to get 90%+ TT?

It works the other way around - anything that the system is willing to let you have big multipliers in becomes TT food soon.
  10. Haruto Rat

Arkadia Moon Deeds - Limited Edition Cyborg Suit

I'll wait until 2025 when they offer a limited edition planet with those. :cool:
  11. Haruto Rat

Question: Filler Ores and Enmatter (lyst/oil)

In games of sword and magic, if you harvest one area too much, you incur the wrath of the gods, and a lightning strikes you, forcing you to move elsewhere. Unfortunately, wrath of the gods doesn't quite belong in a sci-fi setting, hence EU relies on more subtle hints to make people move. Well...
  12. Haruto Rat

Server Down for Maintenance - Clock keeps ticking

Auction deadlines are extended by (approx.) the span of the downtime.
  13. Haruto Rat

Server Downtime for Patch

You forgot to count the client patch. :cool: (the content patch was indeed 400-something kB, downloaded too fast to read even)
  14. yeah

yeah

15. Haruto Rat

Buying: DNA Calypso mobs

Alright, I have a few faucervix skins, and tantardion as well.
  16. Haruto Rat

Official Policy Regarding Participant-Organized Events

Depending on the angle, it could also be seen as one big problem the size of the forum itself. They might want to lose the database in an unfortunate boating accident. :cool:
  17. Haruto Rat

ATH: Oops, I did it again.

Mandatory:
  18. Haruto Rat

Suggestion: Open Robot Beacons for Solo Play.

Because people doing instances solo generate a shipload of support cases when they get disconnected/otherwise booted from the instances, and support team is already overworked.
  19. Haruto Rat

Please remind me what the current action is to put an account on pause

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/contact/file-a-support-case/
  20. Haruto Rat

#PlayApartTogether

To be fair, Entropia Universe is in dire need of some distancing, too. #StayAwayFromGreenDots #ThereIsNoSuchThingAsAccidentalKillsteal
  21. Haruto Rat

Prototype Regeneration Field Chip

That was over the top. Also, this page has been submitted to the Wayback Machine.
  22. Haruto Rat

Some lessons to be taken away from the recent official field chip fiasco...

Given that MA can print, er, spawn as much ammo as it wants, there's no need for official items to have out-of-line efficiency/economy. The prototype chip has 1300+ heal/PEC, at least five times that of a mod fap. If it had heal/PEC of a trade terminal Vivo (around 10), people would think twice...
  23. Haruto Rat

Mindark Annual Report 2019

here's an even more interesting link: https://ubi.agency/37332630-tovarystvo-z-obmezhenoiu-vidpovidalnistiu-dohliad-za-volossiam-zi-shvetsii
  24. Haruto Rat

Prototype Regeneration Field Chip

There seems to be something to investigate.