Search results

1. Deemer

Possible Land Area Exploit?

Each crowd has a revival zone. Even if the mob is born up close, but outside of them they belong to your area. Thats my logic. Try to kill a mob by yourself from your area outside it and share the result.
  2. Deemer

Question: ermik´s quest for consensus part #1

If you talk about the regular lag of the loot, it is mostly at every 2 hours. This lag calculates the loot on each Land ..each Land!.. and at this point the landowners take their profit. The reason why this lag is not talked about is that before the calculation the probability of multiplication...
  3. Deemer

looter professions and their place in loot2.0

Barbarella + E-Amp 13... also an over amped, but the composition was very good. Of course, due to the low DPP, the loss was greater than normal. But the collected composition for 1 hour was also very good. It looks very over amped weapon, it just have penalty.
  4. Deemer

Let me say that sometimes I rely entirely on the Google translator ... for a more specific sentence and I'm not sure that the result is what I want to say. But I trust that people have a sense of humor. Just to be clear.. * Grindhouse Sleaze (L) - Efficiency 0... return only shrapnels. Jester...
  5. Deemer

Yeah, "I read it 100 times" =D... But I think there is confusion between the one who makes the changes and the one who informs us =D... The game is full mess*, therefore check all i want, Thanks =)
  6. Deemer

The name Looter's profession suggests what you say. And I personally do tests with zero efficiency and a large over-amp to understand exactly this part of the puzzle. Regardless of the length for a kill, the results were only shrapnel. Therefore, I rather concluded that efficiency mainly affects...
  7. Deemer

;) Neo says: Stop the bullets to Q1
  8. Deemer

It would be good to indicate the UL equipment that is good for a profitable game for new player. Because this topic will be watched mainly by new players who may be mistaken about what is a good UL armor/ fap/weapon and their current prices... A new player to play profitably even after TT loss...
  9. Deemer

You people just forget that the game doesn't start with a 50% Looter and 3.4 DPP. The people who who pay, for this very reason are leaving the game. And these who exploit it are here. That's why your shops are full. I play for less than 3 years, I have over 1kkk kills. But I have invested each...
  10. Deemer

A weekly test of Calypso for a TT pool on a puni mob .. which are the worst choice ... brought me a TT return over 100% every day. I only played to understand the statement you are making. This means that the fee that is charged is not personal, but belongs to the specific mob in the area...
  11. Deemer

It depends on how much HP is the mob you are hunting. Basically everything is identical. The difference is the players of low, medium and high level. If you play the game according to its rules (like high-level examples) at the beginning or in the middle. There are players who jump from one...
  12. Deemer

Suggestion: Solution for external Shop Directory (external API)

Anyone with a basic knowledge any programing language... would take advantage of this API for a personal database with which to monitor trends in the game. Which would give him an advantage over everyone else. Currently, the time interval of EL does not correspond to the game. But if it were...
  13. Deemer

Are you happy with MindArk's engagement/communication with the community?

Man, try to think longer than 2 seconds... i'm not a troll... i'm the Troll! I give you a like, it seems this is your only goal here! Be happy
  14. Deemer

Two days ago, I had a different opinion from the same author, and a friend of his had tracked my last 40 posts, noting each one as "Dislike". Usually these are idiots I don't pay any attention to, but I answered this one appropriately. You know very well that idiocy is not a disease that grows...
  15. Deemer

Just to be clearer about my involvement in the topic, because I've been watching the circus from the beginning... mostly because of some of that comment. I don't understand why these PP developers don't inform me with these trivial facts? Who are they? Where are they? I have so many trivial...
  16. Deemer

Given part of the context, I guess to some extent the commentary covers mine? I present my point of view on the specific topic. I appreciate any different thinking, because it shows me a lot... and most of all, that I am not a shadow of a false projection. It is a pity that these comments are...
  17. Deemer

Searching for 3 specific material

I appreciate the purity of your and your followers IQ, and i guess your strength is in the sport that I really like. But I will keep in mind your many years of experience when you looking for a place with Belk and Alice. Good luck!
  18. Deemer

Info: No Crypto For You? Can they reconsider their position? Did I inform MA about Crypto TOO SOON?

I say that my personal capital has not changed against the dollar/euro from the weekly exchange rate, because it does not depend on this margin. While those who trade currency are affected, regardless of the stability of the dollar and the euro. But let these people assess their personal risk...
  19. Deemer

And why do you think that this answer cannot be for you, if it is said by someone from MA? Yes I am very pleased. In November, there was a huge crowd of pecs heading to Arkadia due to a rumor from an update in early December. No one should take advantage of prior information in this game, to...
  20. Deemer

How come Entropia is not more popular?

My observations are that you are just quoting MA... I came across this comment by chance and I was surprised that you have balls to express your personal opinion :whistle: I have some personal suspicions that most old players just keep secrets or are tired of repeating the same thing... or...
  21. Deemer

Question: Pairing the right amp with weapon (ArMatrix)

Meckel & Loch ML-35 DPP by Mindark is 4.1645 Official links: https://www.planetcalypso.com/planet-calypso/gameplay/upgrade-missions/ https://www.planetcalypso.com/planet-calypso/gameplay/upgrade-missions/Adjusted-Angel-ML35.jpg DPP by Entropia Wiki is 2.889...
  22. Deemer

Moreover, most of the things below are wrong. How will you determine the DPP of ArMatrix as its price may be different every day. Or the efficiency .. its use is not clear, but examples are given that it is a better than DPP... And what do you sell, ArMatrix or Mayhem AMP?
  23. Deemer

Quite often Pooh Bear fans quoted in the forum.. The more.. the more.. But this is not the answer of the questions.. P.P.RpP.S: All ArMatrix are calculated to 2.9... not to the crafter profit, which is normal for understanding/expected. They are calculated to user profit. There is no...
  24. Deemer

Info: No Crypto For You? Can they reconsider their position? Did I inform MA about Crypto TOO SOON?

The OP has such a hint, but it's like making America change its currency to the euro, because it's a new currency and is used by many European countries. This does not make sense, because the MA has chosen its currency environment as $... I do not use dollars, I use the euro. But that doesn't...
  25. Deemer

Searching for 3 specific material

[76654, 44541, 353; Calypso] ... Only Zinc on each hit; minimum TT is Global always :whistle: