Search results

1. Aloisius

Selling: Selling Fi/Ra/Co Evil, Improved SOLD

nice ... who the hale is running the wiki now. jesus.
  2. Aloisius

Question: Political statement from someone at MA?

now that you mention it ... who the hale named FOMA ..... and does it mean what i think it means ... by the way renaming CP would be prudent too
  3. Aloisius

Info: No Crypto For You? Can they reconsider their position? Did I inform MA about Crypto TOO SOON?

The developments over the last FEW DAYS only have made splashes that are nearly tidal waves. The banks are moving into crypto. The USD is gonna be CBDC. The election isn't settled. There's a new financial system ON THE WAY. It's gonna be big. And it's gonna be soon. Like this week!! OK this...
  4. Aloisius

Info: No Crypto For You? Can they reconsider their position? Did I inform MA about Crypto TOO SOON?

Crypto is SO EASY TO USE. I also heard SWIFT is gone expired. I implore MA to reignite it's own internal desire to join the cryptospace!!! Neverdie was also interested but you guys need some captains of the industry to advise. I bought some XRP gambling that the Quantum Financial System...
  5. Aloisius

This post isn't just about Bitcoin. I wish MA could see the uses. Tell them 5$. Theres 6500 alts. They don't have all the same transaction fees. ETH is high too atm but that high fees is just because the price is high and that's just because intitiutional interest. It could be a bull trap...
  6. Aloisius

YA USDT would be ranked a stablecoin - but they are scandalous IMO with a case coming on the 15th of jan this year - 3 days... There are lots of other stablecoins they could use and another news event recently with the OCC announce banksters can utilize stablecoins now!!! Remember the good old...
  7. Aloisius

I asked MA to take Bitcoin a decade ago. They said no. I assumed it was about money laundering. It's now the trend of the decade and someone we know is missing the boat. I wish MA would reconsider crypto. At the very least they should consider stablecoin implementation. Just because they got...
  8. Aloisius

Suggestion: Thorifoid helmet exploiting.... still going on...

it's like star citizen - forever alpha!!
  9. Aloisius

Selling: AG Land Plot

naw - AG won't ever die lol - have you seen junkmans armor - comon who is kidding who now
  10. Aloisius

Anyone want to have me in a mid-high SOC

You got the awesomest name in game next to taco tuesday and 5$, at least IMO. I'm sure anyone would like you in their soc!!
  11. Aloisius

FYI: LAG

i am very certain that when warp ships get stuck in warps until server resets it is due to lag. maybe MA can come up with an anti-advertising campaign. you know like hire biden as a spokesman or something. that will fix the lag and MA can be proud of their ability to use old fashioned anti-lag...
  12. Aloisius

All Ancient Greece shares sold ?

how is it possible that this cash cow is not being babysat everyday all day? not important i guess
  13. Aloisius

To the hacker of my account. Please let me buy an estate next time!

there was a time that the 2fa machine MA sold was like 200 peds. now it's free. it works ok.
  14. Aloisius

News: Halloween Mayhem 2020 Results

I laugh. But inside, I'm angry as hell. No wonder this game isn't getting any development. How much energy spent on looking into "what happened" could have been used to make a better game? A game with no mayhem. A game with current technology. A game with vision. There has got to be a reason...
  15. Aloisius

How CODEX META Human Are You? Highest Known!

71 I am :)
  16. Aloisius

Does the loot seem better the last few days ?

Waiting for the 100 year WAVE!!
  17. Aloisius

Suggestion: Remove the Quality - Condition bar from the crafting machine

Since gambling isn't allowed, DEPOSITING should be...wait!!
  18. Aloisius

Naming/shaming rules question

what would bethe point then?
  19. Aloisius

Question: Hyperinflated USD might actually be happening now. Is there a contingency plan?

Yeah - thanks for all those links. What I wanna see is MA take this seriously and UNPEG the PED from the USD. At least consider it!
  20. Aloisius

Suggestion: Refine Any Avatar-Bound Item Into Universal Ammo

yup - still have the gold pack junk in storage on some obscure place i never go to - but the sinkadus on my hk110 is still worth it!!
  21. Aloisius

Question: Hyperinflated USD might actually be happening now. Is there a contingency plan?

how do you feel about it now? i have been watching for the signs and it is here imo. i think someone said the fed printed more cash than was already in circulation by four times this year!! if that isn't hyperinflation signal i don't know what is. maybe bitcoin reaching 23k usd is? funny how...
  22. Aloisius

Space - State of the Universe - an overview and outlook of past and future

https://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/realtime-images.html it's not mercury passing in front of the sun right now - anyone know what it is?
  23. Aloisius

Question: Overall game ped cycle for the 3 main professions

yup its funny AF when people take sarcasm seriously. even funnier is when people are like huh? me no entiende
  24. Aloisius

Help: Petition to make VICEROY tradeable/auctionable

+1 I would NEVER sell my Viceroy Modified - Skullcandy Edition set.