Search results

1. NoBion

Looking to complete dicipleship? I can offer you mentoring. More info inside

2 happy diciples finished at 5 star rating within last month. Have 1 active diciple currently. so room for more :)
  2. NoBion

Buying: Lion (M) Thighs, Feet & Gloves

I see hope in the distance. Hope that someone got parts for me :saint:
  3. NoBion

There is lions... and then there is.... lions?
  4. NoBion

Bump to the top :lam:
  5. NoBion

Concerns for the Future of Planet Rocktropia

I like how ND does adress hard questions, not like MA that answers but really dont
  6. NoBion

I dream of lion everynight - got some real lion for me? :tiphat:
  7. NoBion

My other lion parts are screaming for me to make them complete. Any one out there who can help me :bowdown:
  8. NoBion

Info: Highest known Intelligence in Entropia

I wasent aware that a little insect like a bee could have such intelligence. But its no ordinary bee, its a killahbee! :woot:
  9. NoBion

Buying: Lion armor parts (F)

Stareater, you replied to a thread from 2012 😄
  10. NoBion

What ever happened to ... ?

He insisted on walking back to the oil rig when he died. But yea, game will never be the same without PM from Magam. I just hope the fella just moved on to a new game and it is not health issues that made him stop one day.
  11. NoBion

"Project Entropia" Music by NoBion

New Release: Trading in Twins Peak: The good old Twins peak and the busy traders (Before the chat channels that you could see everywhere) it was the big trading hub of Entropia. A little shoutout through this song to Twins Peak!
  12. NoBion

Hello again from the Community Relations Manager

Theres a urgent demand and need for more communication. This question is meant in all respect My, but either your job title is wrong, or youre prioritizing wrong, the reason i say this is a lack of communication from a community manager is strange. If it is you or your boss who is prioritizing...
  13. NoBion

I... must... have.... lioooon....
  14. NoBion

Buying: Deep Cadmium Paint cans

Need around 650 cans of these. Can anyone help? :) P.S. Put a order on auction for 650 cans at 110%, so thats an option to sell me through as well :)
  15. NoBion

Must be long ago 😄. No Boar 🙂
  16. NoBion

Gimme some Lion! :headbang:
  17. NoBion

Buying: Mastercoat (M) (All blank/Cheap)

Looking for a cheap as possible mastercoat (M) for a colouring project. Hit me with a message if you got a cheap one laying around :) COAT FOUND!
  18. NoBion

How Do You 2FA?

Used a gold car for like a decade. It did go on retirement not long ago, and in to my collectibles. I use mindarks own app now
  19. NoBion

Selling: White & Pink coat (Great for paradox etc.)

White as an angel, pink like a princess :wtg:
  20. NoBion

Bear-Boar-Jaguar-Tiger-Lion. Love this series of armor. And i want me some last lion parts please :cheer:
  21. NoBion

BUMP
  22. NoBion

Coat Bump :)
  23. NoBion

MA new majority shareholder

Anyone in investor group that cares for beauty and plot/housing stuff would be a welcome addition. They kinda left those parts to more or less rot :-/
  24. NoBion

Face tattoos

Hi evey Amazing work! What are prices on masks like these?
  25. NoBion

Looking to sell this lovely coat! 2 fields of white and 1 pink. Used with Paradox set in the past. B/O is +250 ped Offers are welcome :) Regards NoBion