Search results

1. V

Info: Valivill's Beautican service

:) :) :)
  2. V

:yay::yay::yay:
  3. V

Selling: Land Area: Sentosa's Reach on Planet Arkadia (Contains Unique DNA)

1. true but you did amazing on la02 2. yes could be 3. 8 fert for max density + 12 for maturity > last globals on EL are domi so yes 20 fert / day 4. 1 person hunted there who had 4 globals with unique mobs. Events also cost money + time which increase the roi. I cant say that the mob is worth...
  4. V

yeah with effort you can turn this around very nicely.
  5. V

You forgot to add the cost for the dna on the land with these numbers. 1642 / 6 weeks * 52 = 14.230 ped gross income. 14.230 / 175k = 8,1% Entropialife has 4 globals on the land area last week from 1 person who hunted on dominants, alpha's and old alpha's. If you used one DNA with max density...
  6. V

:yay::yay::yay:
  7. V

Selling: TI City Platinum Building Apartment

grats on the sale !:yay:
  8. V

Starfinder / Pathfinder Price??

nope just a tiny difference of a few k. nothing special. Could also be a lucky buy, who knows :) Like most ppl say that around 35k for a base ship should be fine.
  9. V

hence i said around 35k :dunce:
  10. V

around 35k for a base ship. Getting an upgraded ship is cheaper than upgrading yourself. You might wanna get some cheap SI because a base ship is just as weak (or weaker) than a sleipnir.
  11. V

Selling: LA: Atrox Paradise -OLA02- NNW of Nate Valley

thnx for explaining :) Still sucks that you are going to sell it :(
  12. V

Not questioning his projections, just questioning the reason to sell when its working out so well for him :) The fund we had was around 10% roi but la02 was struggling with the roi. But its like Zip said, we all got different dreams. The difference is that we had young to old maturity on la02...
  13. V

Im the previous owner of this LA, im wondering how you get 20% roi at 275k? When we had it, it was making like 6 to 7% at 130k ped value. The LA was heavy advertised and had several events. In the 20% roi, did you take the rewards from your weekly 1.000 ped events as cost? Why would you sell a...
  14. V

MindArk's Statement Regarding Unauthorized Use of Official Items

If that is true then he violated the rules of the agreement and used it for personal gain. A punishment should be fair then.
  15. V

MindArk's Statement Regarding Unauthorized Use of Official Items

So if a Mindark Official would have given me an unique item which other players cant get, im doing something offensive? It would be a bannable offense to just heal shy less in twin peaks 24/7 or whatever? Maybe im missing a part here? I do agree that something should happen. Like punish the...
  16. V

Selling: Unique Modified Fast Aid Pack, SGA Edition

bump for an awesome fap !
  17. V

awesome! that sounds like an awesome plan !! I had the mod fap for 4 years and the imp fap for 2 years so based on experience I posted my previous comments. Since im a public accountant here in Holland I am really curious how you do the math. Hope to see you ingame soon.:cool: Yet again. Bump...
  18. V

Many more reasons? 1.All i can think of is that people look at it as an investment and heal others.(as explained above) 2.To use it in their own uber hunting runs or heal your friends in teams(as explained above) and 3. ofcourse the most exciting reason... to keep it as a virtual prestige...