Search results

1. AckerZ

Auction Fee Question.

Many thanks for the clarification
  2. AckerZ

Auction Fee Question.

I have noticed when I sell certain items with low Mark Up the Fee on the Sold Auction Notification is much lower than the original quoted one when originally listing. Is this a secondary fee that is charged or is this the original fee but reduced?
  3. AckerZ

Live stream Auction 2021!

So glad you guys are doing this again, last one was awesome.
  4. AckerZ

Selling: Sold! Argo weak claw+fen amp

Combined with the amp what Eff% do they get?
  5. AckerZ

Afroman's Hunting Log 2021

What eff% do you have on the L weapons you are using? 51 looter and 95% TT seems pretty low.
  6. AckerZ

Making Sense of Market History. With Images!

Lol yeah much appreciated, hopefully they updated but it makes a lot more sense now people have took the time to explain it. So many thanks to everyone who contributed.
  7. AckerZ

Thanks for the advice, makes the most sense as a selling strategy. What's wrong with animal hides out of interest?
  8. AckerZ

Haha, that actually makes it all make sense. The lines are correct then but the tooltips are not? So in the example above when the peak and troughs were at 300%mu and ~1.69ped it means something sold at 300% around the 1.69ped value? That makes much more sense and makes the lines work now. MA...
  9. AckerZ

Hey Everyone o/, Looking for some pointers on whether I am understanding the Market Value History window correctly. I have numbered the questions as I go down so it is easier to answer if you are able to. Many thanks in advance if you choose to help explain this difficult topic. So Looking at...
  10. AckerZ

Selling: Investafoe ES500 - Best Scanner in Game [SOLD]

Bump - Auction ending 27/02 10pm GMT
  11. AckerZ

WOW!!! Legends' Armor Shops are INCREDIBLE!! Go and take a look!! Twin Peaks Mall - Floor 2

Damn this needs its own thread, epic post Legends
  12. AckerZ

WOW!!! Legends' Armor Shops are INCREDIBLE!! Go and take a look!! Twin Peaks Mall - Floor 2

Can second this awesome review, Legends armour shops are a true treasure of EU!
  13. AckerZ

Achievement: Natural level 100 on 66 USD

Incredible achievement and awesome thread. In one post you state: Does this mean you don't wear Armor or heal to remain as eco as possible?
  14. AckerZ

Increasing Rare Loot Drops?

Has this been proven anywhere or is it your personal experience?
  15. AckerZ

Buying: WTB LR40-FEN Low Tier

Also looking Geo if you wanna put my details through aswell (y)
  16. AckerZ

Increasing Rare Loot Drops?

Has anyone heard of - or had any personal experience in - increasing the rarer loot drop rate from certain mobs? I would assume if it was possible it is the privy of the uber weapons that near 4DPP & >80% eff. From what I can gather the only way to ensure you get access to rarer loots is...
  17. AckerZ

Selling: Investafoe ES500 - Best Scanner in Game [SOLD]

Bumping for visibility
  18. AckerZ

Auction Selling Advice

Reviving this thread to ask if anyone knows any good threads/articles/videos on how to interpret the market value/market history tab?
  19. AckerZ

Buying: A&P Series Mayhem BC-30, Modified [Buying Low Tier]

PM in game or on here: Anonymous AckerZ Anonymous
  20. AckerZ

Buying: A&P Series Mayhem BC-30, Modified [Buying Low Tier]

Looking to purchase a lower tier A&P Series Mayhem BC-30, Modified - a t3.9 recently sold for ~24k, looking for similar (preferably lower) prices. Would also like some info on experience with the gun in terms of loot returns/quality of loot if possible.
  21. AckerZ

Selling: Greater Power Crystal

Sent you a Fr
  22. AckerZ

Hire someone to regulate Rookie chat or get rid of it

Spot on but not in Rookie chat, they need a secondary channel for "General" chat and move those discussions to there. The amount of times I tried to get help in rookie when I started only to be washed out by inane arguments between some of the regulars is far too numerous. For newer players...
  23. AckerZ

Buying: WTB LR40-FEN Low Tier

Looking to purchase a LR-40 FEN, low tier. Would also like some info on experience with the gun in terms of loot returns/quality of loot if possible. Thanks Pm in Game: Anonymous AckerZ Anonymous
  24. AckerZ

Selling: Greater Power Crystal

Id love to buy the crystal but 20k is far too much, if you would name your price for the lazidol parts if you have them id likely be interested.