Search results

1. B-K

Suggestion: Loot 3.0 ideas

I think that changed too only what you deposited in the last 6 months or something similar.
  2. B-K

Suggestion: We get rid of the noise that constantly disturbs you! :)

Great suggestion. I would like this as well.
  3. B-K

FYI: Crafting Strongbox Keys

ah to bad they don't drop from ep1 , i started doing those for the daily crafting mission on Toulan.
  4. B-K

FYI: Crafting Strongbox Keys

keys are untradeble.
  5. B-K

Unable to log in Server down Fort Fury

its weird tho even tho maintenence is going on there are people streaming at this moment
  6. B-K

News: Merry Mayhem 2020 Results

So that when a new top weapon gets added they can buy it?
  7. B-K

News: Server Downtime for Maintenance

Don't worry , when that happens because of a bug they will take it back and ban you for abusing a bug to gain peds :D
  8. B-K

Missing old time ubber HoF

Aaah :D sorry for the misunderstanding.
  9. B-K

Me? How is that mean?
  10. B-K

Yes, when i complained a long time ago Toulan glob were not counted , they told me to mail them the info so it could be added manually. However sinds then i don't know if anyone still operates the site as i have an open thicket for a while now.
  11. B-K

Renting Gear System Solution

With a system like that resellers will buy up all decent ul items and soon noone will be able to get their hands on them without paying the price of rent. That would kill the nr 1 reason of using an UL (removing mu from your equipment)
  12. B-K

Because your obviusly doing something you should not. Why do you keep asking the same question when you had many telling you what to do? You either enjoy provoking people on forums or you are a very stubburn guy/girl and refuse to listen to others and instead keep wining. Whatever the case this...
  13. B-K

I won't , fun forum post to read less so to deal with your bs. You can't even keep track of what you said yourself 66-75% not 50-80%. Enjoy
  14. B-K

Achievement: Natural level 100 on 66 USD

Amazing, gratz.
  15. B-K

Power leveling

Isn't the amount of skills you gain based on cost. The more ammo your guns uses the more xp you get. Thats what i always believed, no testing done.
  16. B-K

Free players can not farm skills at Zychion Citadel by Mulciber?

This game is a sandbox, putting lvl restrictions on zones is completely destroying that. Even a new player can buy a big armor with plates and a high dps gun to shoot the bigger mobs.
  17. B-K

Understanding how 'you' are defining of a hunting run.

I don't follow a set pattern for my hunting. Sometimes it's obly half an hour and other times it could be half a day. What matters to me is the return i get long term. If i had to follow a set pattern i would say a hunting run should be no less then 100 mobs killed.
  18. B-K

Halloween Mayhem 2020

yes, i can confirm they are not dropping when entering from Toulan.
  19. B-K

So as to put my money were my mouth is. (hope thats the right way to say it) https://www.virtualsense.eu/forum/threads/hunting-return-log.7037/
  20. B-K

No don't twist my words. I said I never said it returns should be 66-75%. What i meant with that comment is that you need to loose some peds to get a global/hof. Constant high returns will be the end of that. And i'm only sure about my returns so when other people say i get only x% and never...
  21. B-K

I can agree with all of that except maybe this. I don't understand what you mean with that. Have i said somewere that i want to nerf everyones tt-return?
  22. B-K

Sure,but then they will be alot less frequent and alot smaller. Then you'll be happy and another player will start complaining about how he is getting less globals. Whatever MA will do some will be happy and some will be mad. And yes, i made loot 2.0 work for me so i'm good with it. Have you...
  23. B-K

It's so you can expierience getting a global/hof. If you have constant +90% return say byebye to globals ;)
  24. B-K

You think i work for Mindark? Now that is an insult. :D
  25. B-K

Seriously, why are you still playing this game? I would like to know. The more of this nonsense you post the clearer it is you have no idea how the game works.