Search results

1. Orion

New York Rose Live!

Thank you for a wonderful show again, Rose!
  2. Orion

COVID-19 Impact on Entropia Universe: Data Analysis & Call to MindArk

I can tell you what will happen: MA takes the poor (but better than average) numbers for granted, gets over-excited and invests the money in castles in Germany again instead of buying a couple of hours developer time to fix bugs or improve their totally outdated core product.
  3. Orion

How can you send links to items that are not in your inventory?

what you ask for is a basic function for RPGs since at least 2006, when i learned about it in EVE Online. but this is EU in 2020, stupid! so this doesn't work, unless you are okay with complicated workarounds and you forget about (L) items, which aren't listed in auction orders at all. (no, it...
  4. Orion

Is the a lifesteal items list?

Rings search for Life Steal Mayhem Amps filter for Mayhem [Restoration Chip, Modified] maybe i forgot one or two...
  5. Orion

MA new majority shareholder

All these spread legs and slip pictures strengthen my confidence that the new majority owner of MA is a trustworthy and Honorable Merchant with a perfect reputation. How much should I be surprised?
  6. Orion

New Forum Opinion

+1 +1 IMHO the list of topic lines somehow is less catchy now. I cant clearly determine the difference to the list as it was before, but something changed and that reduced the ludicity. We are creatures of habit...
  7. Orion

Info: Efficiency vs. Damage Per Pec

There might be cases of UL weapons with a such miserable base efficiency, that the EFF improvement of an attached P20 might yield a higher TT return than the associated MU% extra costs of the P20. This certainly all depends on the P20 MU%.
  8. Orion

Suggestion: Bring back old Camo arms / ML35/45 sounds

+1 yes, pleeeeease! those guns really lost alot of their charme with the dull new sound.
  9. Orion

Info: Efficiency vs. Damage Per Pec

corrected this for you.
  10. Orion

Info: Calypso Explorer Map (Continued)

I would love to see the advantages of all maps to be combined in one system. - mob maturity - spawn density - terrain quality (flat plain - mountainious) -- (only the combination of them allows me to decide, if the spawn is worth visiting) - single mob type - all mob types for an overall...
  11. Orion

Suggestion: societies are getting just rediculous

Until MA brings itsself to overhaul the prehistoric society system (unchanged since VU 5.5, 2004-Feb-17!!!) we have to help ourself. Indeed, the entropialife soc board represents a good indication, which societies are alive and active. (Yay! Shaolin #3, 2020-Jul-05, active and reputable for...
  12. Orion

Suggestion: Universal ammo from TT

Well, this refers to Shrapnel. which is free to trade. whoever converts Shrapnel into UA, gets the +1%. i dont see, why i shouldnt trade the converted ammo then. what is the difference between 1000 ped UA and 1000 ped BLP ammo? both feed my gun with the same number of shots.
  13. Orion

Suggestion: Universal ammo from TT

I never understood why Universal Ammo should be untradable at all. Sell some type of tradable "Energized Nano Goo" from TT, which replaces all types of ammunition, give the EP gamblers some other shit to gamble with, and bring the idiotic mess with untradable and incompatible ammo types to an end.
  14. Orion

Suggestion: A few easy changes please?

This already exists. With a Level 3 TP chip (and better) you can teleport to every [land deed, shop, apartment, etc.] location claimed by you. You need to have the land deed in your inventory. having it in your storage doesnt work.
  15. Orion

Compiled List of Cheats / Exploits / Hacks so far

They have been reported a hundred times. MindArk gives a shit about cheats/exploits/hacks, unless they are made public and EVERYONE abuses them. Only if it straightly costs MA's money, the servers get shut down within no time and a hotfix gets patched on their money leak.
  16. Orion

Suggestion: Oil Rig is broken, easy fix

hmmm... aimbots! just wanted to drop it here and get my :popcorn:!
  17. Orion

Suggestion: Oil Rig is broken, easy fix

imho an exclusion zone for vehicles with a radius of 150-200m radius around the oil rig already would do the trick to bring back alot of the old pre-VU9.0 oil rig's feeling. alot of places like event areas (e.g. the Feffoid Pit) already have this kind of exclusion zones. also there are many...
  18. Orion

Ideas to improve society terminal (Part 2)

True, but MindArk PE AB is not interested in player retention. Reason: UNKNOWN
  19. Orion

Suggestion: Container category selection

this suggestion definately deserves a :thumbup:
  20. Einar Shaolin Member Signatur

Einar Shaolin Member Signatur

21. TS TSEC CRYPTO Shaolin Member Signatur

TS TSEC CRYPTO Shaolin Member Signatur

TS TSEC CRYPTO Shaolin Member Signatur
  22. Einar Shaolin Member Signatur