Search results

1. Thorns Rose

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Ok, yes..I think NYR likes this group.!
  2. Thorns Rose

Ohh I love this group
  3. Thorns Rose

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Oh crap..This is the guy ( Chiee ) who neg repped me and had word"Penis" on his website. Ok..GL
  4. Thorns Rose

New York Rose Live!

Thursday Bump! I am live come check it out!!! NEW YORK ROSE LIVE NOW! Tune into "Happy Hour" and kick back to a fun show! http://rzzrradio.club/
  5. Atrox LA 02.jpg

Atrox LA 02.jpg

Global in event
  6. Thorns Rose

Entropia Gold's NEW Event: HOFF's HOF OFF - 5 Land Areas & 5 Different Mobs!

Yay! Please register me: New York Rose Nice start..Great event!! :wtg:
  7. Thorns Rose

Mad Dog Streaming

I have to give Mad Dog a bump! @ months in game and he is playing my radio stream..Super nice! NYR LIVE! (y):wtg:
  8. Thorns Rose

Hello Akiran!! Just running by . :)

Hello Akiran!! Just running by . :)
  9. Thorns Rose

Guessing Competition for Strash Epic Stream!

Watching Strash with his mining and guessing comp..Good Luck all!
  10. Thorns Rose

Mad Dog Streaming

See, this is a good example. I like this new player exploring and I get to peek at what exciting things he experiences and does and maybe be some help. I don't know, I just think things like this is cool and I like to help.
  11. Thorns Rose

Response on Bad Loot and my MA tracked 91% Returns

Ok, I have been thinking about this for few days. If you play this game and make money and withdraw, I understand. I have seen many who take Game Ped and recycle it. Never withdrawing it. So, if that is case what separates you from any other game that is hunting/mining/space etc? Swirlies...
  12. Thorns Rose

New York Rose Live!

IT is Thursday! Come checkout Happy Hour and my indredible jokes and news. lol
  13. Thorns Rose

Hello again from the Community Relations Manager

This is true. I wonder if they answer long term questions like "No, we aren't doing crap with Space or fixing lag" what would players do/say? Would you sell your stuff and gear? Would you stop playing and streaming yourselves? Would you do anything?..I think they know that answer. ;)
  14. Thorns Rose

Hello again from the Community Relations Manager

I think a ' Quarterly Report Card' would be nice to do, I also think in this day and age for 2-sided Q&A that you could actually designate a Official Twitch Stream and someone can moderate the chat if someone starts trolling or can't behave in a mature fashion and not letting other's get their...
  15. Thorns Rose

Price Check Eudoracell

I believe it is. Thank You so much :)
  16. Thorns Rose

Good luck armor strikes again! 1.3k HOF!

Wow!!! Gz! :wtg: That is lucky armor..may I borrow that? Hehehee Nice one !
  17. Thorns Rose

Price Check Eudoracell

Soc mate left me with this pet to help sell months ago, so curious how much I should price this Lvl33 pet is? If anyone interested as well just message me here or ingame ,please. [Eudoracell Pet]
  18. Thorns Rose

List of passive buffs on pets

Great list and Thank you for the info!! :wtg:
  19. Thorns Rose

HoF: My First HoF!!

Congratulations! The first one is soooo exciting! :wtg:
  20. Thorns Rose

Back!

I am sorry this is necroing a old thread but has anyone heard from Marco or if he is still ingame?
  21. Thorns Rose

Guessing Competition for Strash Epic Stream!

I am going to guess- 7400 Ped Hi Strash and Good luck!
  22. Thorns Rose

Ohhh that was easy :)
  23. Thorns Rose

PCF Forum Migration Complete

Thank You Thank You. I know you are still tweaking things and appreciate reply. :)
  24. Thorns Rose

PCF Forum Migration Complete

Is there any way to remove 'Buying and selling" posts from side view? Latest posts category etc ;)
  25. Thorns Rose

Suzy Entropia

Suzy Entropia streaming and I have to say..her music is awsome! Suzy has bee around since PE and she doesn't stream very often, come check her out. She doesnt stream for ads or cash and just for friends..Got to love that!