Search results

1. S

Entropia Gold's NEW Event: HOFF's HOF OFF - 5 Land Areas & 5 Different Mobs!

Please register: Jack Wuzi Daniels
  2. S

Buying: [Cbase Robot Plastic] 120% + [Basic Plastic Extractor] 150%

You don't say how many of each your looking for.
  3. S

Calamusoid Mission Info And Such

Can you elaborate on the "New Models in Codex" further? I don't understand what your stating here.
  4. S

Entropia Universe 17.2 Release Notes

didn't fix the multiple "Failed" or lag
  5. S

Lootius Mayhem: Episode One

6. S

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE ( Hunting + Mining ) March MEGA EVENT by EntropiaInvest

Please register: Jack Wuzi Daniels, Hunting UGA
  7. S

Santa's Secret Code - WIN UP TO 2,000 PED for every HOF 500 and Greater!!!

please register: Jack Wuzi Daniels
  8. S

Calamusoid Mission Info And Such

This is true, it is paused. But, if you leave the area, say....TP to Ithica, then the inoculation is lost, even after relogging, I did not get remaining time back. This is the 2nd time this has happened and I just noticed it. After hunting at the Medusa swamp, then TP'ing or spawning at Ft...
  9. S

Neconu stalker la

The spawn is so light that mining can still be preformed without much incident
  10. S

EntropiaInvest Crazy Bonus: 4000 Ped Apartments For Lucky Few

11. S

Selling: selling PA-37 pickaxe

The information link you provided shows (L) Pickaxe. You don't say in the Title, so is yours indeed a (L) item ?
  12. S

The BEST EVENT in Entropia Universe!

Since you don't specifically state otherwise, I'm assuming your using Tracker, so there's no need to register? for solo hunters
  13. S

EntropiaInvest presents: JACKPOT August - Try Your Luck Hunting!

I'm in for the August jackpot event Jack Wuzi daniels
  14. S

Selling: Angel Armor full set (M)

What difference would that make ? A set of armor is just that, regardless of who's worn it, imo
  15. S

Entropia Universe 16.3.0 Release Notes

Mindark Official You are the man. have never seen such response from any MA Official regarding gameplay/bug issues as you've displayed here. You are an excellent Ambassador for Entropia. Your setting the bar high for MA associates
  16. S

Easter Mayhem 2019

Not doubting your testing, but before 9/2016 it was posted on Calypso Forum and Entropedia as 70 Cut / 25 stab. After further testing from Aio Dakina, it was determined actual damage was 50/50 Elec/Stab. This was agreed and confirmed by Oleg 9/2016, who changed the info in the forum - Creature...
  17. S

Easter Mayhem 2019

yes they are 50/50 split
  18. S

The Ministry's OLA 65 Presents: Grind your Paycheck

Doesn't the last day of the 1st week end on Sunday the 31st at 23:59 EU time?
  19. S

There's a significant amount of Alpha which you've chosen to exclude in your event, but very few Stalker which you do include in your event. How about turning up the Lvl to spawn more Stalkers, or if you can't, then please include the Alpha's
  20. S

Please Register: Jack Wuzi Daniels
  21. S

Atrox ped madness !!!!

Please add: Jack Wuzi Daniels
  22. S

FYI: OLA # 40 Atrox heaven AWESOME EVENTS

Please add: Jack Wuzi Daniels
  23. S

Merp March Madness hits Ouroboros Island

Entropia Universe time: 2019-03-06 06:02:56 Still only Young there, saw a couple mature