Search results

1. osten

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Virgil Donati - Native Metal [drum / guitar cover 2020]
  2. osten

Guessing Competition for Strash Epic Stream!

13521 ped TT value
  3. osten

Full back and front nudity

She found the Emperors New Clothes?
  4. osten

Suzy Entropia

My Firefox browser say "Whoops! This embed is misconfigured. (Developers: Please check your browser console for more information)" and a button saying Go to Documentation The browser console say "Twitch embed error message: [NoParent] parent query string value was not specified"
  5. osten

New Forum Opinion

First impressions, I don't like it. I want the compact list with one topic pr line, not 4 lines (inc spacing). Can it be personalized?
  6. osten

To punish or not to punish exploiters

This poll lacks an option in the line of: -Exploting vs features can sometimes be unclear and overlapping. MA should do their job and analyze the fastest progress players to quickly balance out foggy exploits, and slam the hammer on the no doubt ones.
  7. osten

MankiniGate

The "Open V-Style Slingshot Swimsuit" seems to fit both genders.. But I assume it works best on still standing models.. Or it will eat itself into... places...
  8. osten

Best UL TIR Rate

The update said the highest level for the remaining tiers is used (and scaled I guess) for the new level. I doubt this had all that bad?
  9. osten

Need some help please - PC issue?

I'd check the file security, owner and access privileges. Windows update has been messing about my drives that way, but I dont know what happens. You could try running EU in admin mode, just for the test.
  10. osten

Omegaton M91 Stalker, Augmented

Latest: Eff 67.0% Ammo burn:3419
  11. osten

FYI: Can't loot when you are alone in a team

If you are alone in team and shoot, you can exit the team and loot. Yes I'm talking about the same mob. Happened to me in a few MM instances.
  12. osten

This one haunts me now and then.
  13. osten

Some locals..
  14. osten

Ah the good old days!

Back in the really good old days..
  15. oldtimer #1 ATH mining 1398ped gazzurdite

oldtimer #1 ATH mining 1398ped gazzurdite

Ahh. This one was so much bigger than a 10k today..
  16. osten

Back to life
  17. osten

Nice goodnight song See you tomorrow :)
  18. osten

Ok, sob time (you've been warned)
  19. osten

Suggestion: 4K UI support

I assume this is not a 4k issue you're having.. maybe it's a dot pitch issue? For a 50" 4k screen, there is no problem afaik.
  20. osten

Show us ya face!

My face after a few days home working, and "nah, the shaving can wait"-attitude... Oh, and closed hairdressers..