Search results

1. N

Cycles

Hah, there are loot cycles after all :) Bad-good-repeat ! Not only law of big numbers ? Side note: to me cycles, waves, periods, sines looks quite isomorfic to me, at least in game context and especially in light talking like on chats and forums. So far. I know about waves in mining and you...
  2. N

Cycles

You know what ? I just have plans for next thread named "Proper gun for your level" and other proper and right things to do :)
  3. N

Cycles

In other words: you cycle slow enough to sustain rought parts of loot cycle :) Look, I stared with examples of what players say and post. One interpretation of that "common knowledge" is that there are magical return cycles - on end of them you get what you lost - that was disprowed. Also...
  4. N

Cycles

I put that shortcut to show only what "cycles" I see in game. I had in mind that it's simplified and "1k ped" diminishes... ... but do not realised it is so much fun - 400% MU to break even :) Re-reading this atm. However can't find anything usefull - for me it's just says: you need to loose...
  5. N

Cycles

So, looks like there are no cycles. At least nothing like name sugests. Thanks everyone. Regrds, Net
  6. N

Cycles

Ok, then my "cycle" definition is wrong. So "cycle" mean: you have 1k ped in ammo, cycle it 10 times and you will have around 95+% return. Then things like "you need to cycle 10k mobX eg. atrox" are similiar misunderstandings ? Regards, Net
  7. N

Cycles

Hmm, let's assume I understood your answers and MA citates... So: 1) return is average around "expected 96+%" (for hunting 2.0) as MA|Charlie quaote says - that we can take for granted 2) then testing show that actual game implementation is based on cycles And "chat knowledge" says cycle...
  8. N

Cycles

Hi, So - cycle X peds and returns should appear. Or cycle Y mob and same... From where that knowledge came ? Some VU or someone discovered it or just imaginations ? Regards, Net