Search results

1. Larry

What is your gaming chair?

Best chair ever. Good back support. Is comfortable in whatever strange way you sit in it (leaning, leg up, crossed legged, etc). Never looked back! (y)
  2. Larry

Red Ped: The Showdown

:wtg: :wtg: :wtg:
  3. Larry

4. Larry

www.CalypsoMap.com

Makes sense! Fab! Thank you for posting the link! :wtg:
  5. Larry

Space Pirates: Shard Stealers (Streamer Exclusive)

Hi Avalon! I can't seem to find you on the in-game register. Please can you PM me when you get chance and we can meet up for a mug shot! Cheers! (y)
  6. Larry

:wtg::wtg::wtg:
  7. Larry

8. Larry

11th August 2020 EVENT CLOSED - LA#40 Up for Sale I've decided to closing down all Land Area based Events with immediate effect and LA#40 is going up for sale. I've tried to make compelling and interesting Land Area events that would bring some extra spice to hunting, but it looks as though...
  9. Larry

:cry:
  10. Larry

Avatar Shards Tokens Gold Tokens Ped Adjusted DrPaddo Getast 0 0 0 6 Affe Aframo Mr Afroman 0 0 0 6 Alaina Bonnie Knight 0 0 0 4 Aleksiane Mrs-Zap Greadon 0 0 0 186 Annabella Sweet Calzone 0 0 0 126 Askellard Aske Hallard 0 0 0 18 Avalon Butterfly Erupter 0...
  11. Larry

THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED Please see News section below
  12. Larry

www.CalypsoMap.com

Also, I've noticed static Calypso Maps listed as 'stickys' at https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?forums/geography.93/. How do I request a review of this post to become a sticky? This post was originally posted under...
  13. Larry

www.CalypsoMap.com

Added a Teleporter waypoint link copy/paste tool, as well as a link and instructions for the Calypso Rescue Team. 👍
  14. Larry

Red Ped: The Chosen One

Hi Bruce, I understand and accept the criticism. My last event ran for almost a year whilst remaining largely the same (although even that had updates and tweaks to make it better along the way). As explained above, I had a huge amount of feedback about the event. So I had two options: Keep...
  15. Larry

16. Larry

Welcome quefe88! Please PM me in game if you can, as I need a full avatar name, mug shot and Twitch link. Cheers! 👍
  17. Larry

All above added! :cool:👍
  18. Larry

Received!! Luckily I know who you are in-game, but for others that want to register - please let me know your full in-game name and twitch link when posting. Thanks!!
  19. Larry

One more reserved post in case I've forgotten something. 😆
  20. Larry

11th August 2020 EVENT CLOSED - LA#40 Up for Sale I've decided to closing down all Land Area based Events with immediate effect and LA#40 is going up for sale. I've tried to make compelling and interesting Land Area events that would bring some extra spice to hunting, but it looks as though...
  21. Larry

Q) How long does the event run for? A) The event starts on the 6th August and ends at midnight on the 5th September (EU time). Q) Do I have to be streaming when I get my globals in order for them to count? A) The simple answer to this is yes, as the main purpose to this event is to promote...
  22. Larry

Alaina Bonnie Knight Twitch Link Avalon Butterfly Eruptor Twitch Link josep Quefe88 carles Twitch Link Patrick Pennywise Mcshakerz Twitch Link Pintea DjOptimum Daniel Twitch Link Sarah SarahWatson Watson Twitch Link
  23. Larry

THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED Please see News section below
  24. Larry

25. Larry

:wtg::wtg::wtg: