Search results

1. Jhereg

The "It's not Gambling" Paradox

It is gambling if you can't cycle enough stabilize return at expected value... It isn't gambling if you can cycle enough to stabilize your return at expected value... :P
  2. Jhereg

More/New UL weapon offerings

Also, what happens when the player base numbers go down again?
  3. Jhereg

Suggestion: Stop Markt up Manipulation

If you are going to copy and paste wikipedia you could at least cite your source.
  4. Jhereg

Suggestion: Stop Markt up Manipulation

melee amp price increase probably not because of market manipulation, and actually because people are willing to pay for that price. I'm tired of people calling every increase in price of items "market manipulation." It is so annoying.
  5. Jhereg

Buying: weapons

In this price range I think you are looking at lp40 perfected or lower in terms of loot 2.0 weapons. Alternatively, you can try to find a lower tier imk2.
  6. Jhereg

Suggestion: Privatize the Brood Cave Instance - Suggestion With Solutions!

Not sure how I feel about this...certainly much more convenient for grinders/macro users. However, what'll probably happen if MA does make the instances private, is that MA would probably have to reduce the bone drops for balance because there would be so much more additional cycling going on...
  7. Jhereg

Selling: Empty Skill Implant (L) TT = 660.54 Peds. No longer for sale here. Moved to in game auction.

Note: No longer for sale here, moved to auction...
  8. Jhereg

News: Marcimex Unrest

Anyone see queens or shadowshell yet?
  9. Jhereg

News: Marcimex Unrest

[Calypso, 76804, 72555, 155, Waypoint] Devastator
  10. Jhereg

Buying: Imp or Mod Hedoc and HC A204

bump this up :)
  11. Jhereg

Buying: Imp or Mod Hedoc and HC A204

Hi everyone. Looking for: Either an Imp or a Mod Hedoc (T0-T2) and a Hypercharged A204 Please PM me prices. I have ped ready.
  12. Jhereg

Selling: Summer 2018 and Perfected Hedoc Both SOLD

Summer 2018 still for sale, got some offers.
  13. Jhereg

Perfected Hedoc sold :cry::cry::cry: Summer 2018 still available, but I suspect that will be gone soon also!
  14. Jhereg

Up to the top :)
  15. Jhereg

Info: Weapon Review: Ashley & Perrin Series Mayhem BP-70, Perfected

TBH, imp 110 not bad. Not as good as lp100, but still only 4% less eff, < 4% less dps, and way more dpp if L version is the same stat.... Plus, there are more phat blp amps to go with it...
  16. Jhereg

Up up and away!
  17. Jhereg

Price Check Unique Tethys Ring

To the top :D
  18. Jhereg

Info: 1 Year playing bring the cost of 10 000$

10k for someone with no discretionary budget, versus one with a couple million to throw around is very different. But how much money you throw at this game is not MA's responsibility, it is the players responsibility. MA optimizes their returns for optimal income for them while keeping the...
  19. Jhereg

Info: 1 Year playing bring the cost of 10 000$

Agree 1000% with this.
  20. Jhereg

Price Check Unique Tethys Ring

Bump this up!
  21. Jhereg

Bump this, combined summer 2018 with this thread.
  22. Jhereg

Selling: CLOSED Summer Ring 2018

Closed, combined summer 2018 with perf hedoc thread...
  23. Jhereg

Effective Efficiency Calculator

No I meant efficiency calc, though this looks better so probably more useful lul