Search results

1. trixsteruk

The Hub

It simply isnt true that people with the best plates are untouchable, there are various damege type weapons from the pvp tt, they can be used to counteract plates, i think theyre supposed to be used, and will conmtinue to stress it until proven right or wrong :D
  2. trixsteruk

The Hub

Can i just enquire why everyone thinks that being able to equip plates is a bug? Why would thre be weapons with different damage types, and armour with 1.0 protection in various types if plates werent allowed, imo its so people can protect themselves somewhat, but other players can be skillful...
  3. trixsteruk

The Hub

I for one question that the ability to equip plates is a bug. My reasons are these, granted female avatars are unable to equip plates(possibly a bug depending on whether equipping plates is a bug in itself). I dont think that there would be "pvp" armour in the tt that has 1.0 protection for...
  4. trixsteruk

Proposal: BAHQ vs PK CK event

Great idea, I for one would like to see this, both socs have some good genuine players, it would be great to see them fight it out on a level playing (as level as it can be). Maybe that would bring the socs a new found respect for eachother, then again maybe not :D
  5. trixsteruk

CDF Priority Alert Update

Nope nadda shared lootage!!!
  6. trixsteruk

Help: Best (most eco) gear for Argo?

Thats better :)
  7. trixsteruk

Nevertheless, i think the sarcasm could refrained from!!! He's only trying to get some information, we aren't all accustomed to scanning the forums obssesivly!!
  8. trixsteruk

Or maybe someone could come up with a genuine answer instead of sarcastic non helpful answer?.?
  9. trixsteruk

Question: Do you like the new hunting loot distribution?

I agree with Coz, I am the afore mentioned person she was talking with. I hate frags alone, its like a kick in the teeth, after sum1's nicked ur wallet, bad example but hey, its 7am. At least a no looter isnt pretending to be anything its not, unlike 15 nova frags!! I mean fair enough it may be...
  10. trixsteruk

Paysafecard Error

Anyone else suffering with this problem?
  11. trixsteruk

Beware!!!!!!! AMD FX doesn't currently run EU

Well u may be glad to hear, and i certainly am, that im getting a new chip tommorow replaced by the shop, replacing the AMD FX 4100 3.6Ghz with a Phenom X4 970 3.5Ghz. Is that an ok swap do we think?
  12. trixsteruk

Paysafecard Error

Has anyone else had problems with paysafecard. As soon as i enter the amount to deposit and press ok it comes up with an error about failing to communicate to the provider. Theres no information anywhere that i can find about maintenance. Also i have tried getting a friend to deposit via...
  13. trixsteruk

It is stated that it is the chip that stops it from running, MA know of the problem!!
  14. trixsteruk

I'd just like to inform anyone thats planning to upgrade or buy a new pc that the AMD FX chips do not seem to run EU, Idon't pretend to know why or which exact chips fail to run the game. I suggest researching properly before making the mistake that I have, preventing u from getting as annoyed...
  15. trixsteruk

Help: Crash (ctd) after "launch", before login screen

Bought it off an ebay store, doubt theyll replace the chip, have u any idea to a replacement by any chance that will still run EU nice? If only i knew a timescale for a fix i could plan my next move.
  16. trixsteruk

Well this just gets better and better, so new chip then? :P
  17. trixsteruk

I gathered that ive seen a few posts now with that response, does anyone know how long they have been giving that response, im just interested to know whether its gonna be a 1 week fix or a 6 month fix :/
  18. trixsteruk

I have just recieved his reply from support, surprisongly within 5 minuts of filing the case. Hi, Thank you for your report. This is a known issue and the members of the design team are currently working on a solution. Please rest assured that a fix will be implemented as soon as possible...
  19. trixsteruk

I wish i had seen this thread my new cpu also seems to have the same issue and i cannot afford to get a new one :/ , Damn things what happened to things that just worked. CPU = AMD FX 4100 3.6Ghz black edition!!
  20. trixsteruk

MindArk, time for a formal comment to the playerbase please!

Here here sloe, u will drill it into them keep trying. And MA what "you have" done is appauling. Whether it is MA or whoever i dont know, i tend not to take much notice of who's in control of what , to my own downfall. But this should never have happened, and some kind of effort from he or those...
  21. trixsteruk

Selling: Selling Generic fuse

Selling generic fuse, PM me with offers!!
  22. trixsteruk

Help: Stuck on Privateer

Well i sent one at 10 o clock last night, 23 hours later not even a response :/
  23. trixsteruk

It appears we may have missed the band wagon as it passed through, been waiting for some time :/
  24. trixsteruk

Did we come too late, God i hope not, this lack of air really isnt good for me!!!
  25. trixsteruk

Stuck on revive loop Paul trixster langton, I'm stuck in space just off RT in revive loop can i be located to calypso please??!! Regards