Search results

1. C

News: Release is Taking Longer than Expected

I did miss it, sorry. It just seems to take longer now than when I was working as a programmer. Thanks for the info.
  2. C

Actually I have been out of programming just about that long. It there not a similar products available now ?
  3. C

I worked for a software company for about 10 years quite sometime ago. We used a product called SourceSafe. This produce kept all the code from the previous WORKING version. When we did a release and if it was not working as expected we would use the code we had stored in SourceSafe to roll...
  4. C

News: MindArk Signs Deal for Unreal Engine 5 - PRNewswire

I am not a techie person so I want to know what "most players can still play with your current setup in one way or another" means ?? I know already that I ask many dumb questions with new "Updates" and it sounds like it is just going to get worst if I even want or am able to play anymore.
  5. C

Not really up on all of this tech but is this "Upgrade" just so we can paint pretty scenery ? I would much rather play than be a painter,
  6. C

Not being rude but I am surprised at your comment. You and I started about the same time and I remember almost each time there was a major upgrade it took patches etc. to getting the game going and lag kept getting worse. I think one of the problems was they did software upgrades but never on...
  7. C

Agreed. Funny thing though it seems to me that they are making it harder on new players. Case in point, the value of sweat and the amount one gets from each pull. When I started (2007) it was much better and one could accumulate a little ped and go hunting or mining etc. and that is what got me...
  8. C

Why is Healing diminished while moving??

I can see the not healing will running but as you say not because of terrain when your ava move button is not engaged.
  9. C

Why is Healing diminished while moving??

I believe its like most of the game to try be realistic. Have ever tried to put a band aide on cut while running :).
  10. C

EU Pocket Back Up?

Showing how little I know as I do not know what a "simcard swap attack" is.
  11. C

EU Pocket Back Up?

""""" Read this: Hello I am writing a continuation of an old story. In 2019, I put part of my funds on withdrawal. after a long delay, my withdrawal was canceled. The support service wrote to the support case that they are investigating. This was the last message from them. I assumed it was due...
  12. C

EU Pocket Back Up?

I don't mean this rudely but I am wondering why you would need or want this type of security ? MA has logs of everything and from what I have seen they take care of fraud and abuse pretty quickly. I didn't even like the old device where we had to get a number from a device for a 2 step login...
  13. C

Withdraw delay more than 1 year

I guess I don't understand. You say you returned the money for "Bad" transactions. So you cheated players and can't withdraw. I am surprised you are still here.
  14. C

What is going on with Mission Bones ?

Agility is a basic attribute available to all avatars. It influences almost every action where coordination, finesse and grace are involved. Agility is a very important attribute because it affects a wide variety of professions, increases your Health, and also increases your avatar's movement...
  15. C

I didn't think that was a mission. It doesn't matter but I wonder how new players will get the 1 agility point. I see a number of missions that give tokens but not a full point. As a matter of fact I didn't see getting 10K Bones listed as a mission even though is does say Missions bones but no...
  16. C

I just realized that my Mission Bone count has only went up 1 bone in the past 3 or 4 days. Is there a thread about this that I missed ? My buddy has the same problem, He sweat/hunts Sabakumas a lot and his count has went up 1 bone in the last few days. I hunt Tripudion and usually kill about...
  17. C

Selling: WTS 10 Full TT Rubios 1.5 ped for all 10

And your point ?????
  18. C

Selling: Selling 10K Mission bones

Bump it up.
  19. C

Selling: WTS 10 Full TT Rubios 1.5 ped for all 10

As it says 10 full rubios for 1.5 ped. PM in game Herco Coz Mann.