Search results

1. HomoSpacien

Selling: 1/2 priced skills

SOLD, message me in game, i will be on for about 30 more minutes
  2. HomoSpacien

Selling: 1/2 priced skills

Time to empty the skill list. below is a list of skills i have left, i have a ton on AH already but the skill points below i did not have ESI's for. So i am selling them if you supply the ESI, ( i will provide collateral for the ESI, so keep your mouth closed forum trolls before you go shouting...
  3. HomoSpacien

Selling: Selling Out ( yes another )

Sure, i will ask him if he would be interested in selling it and get back to you. It took him 3 months to get the full set though so i dont think he is going to be too eager to sell it.
  4. HomoSpacien

Well i had a buddy who was making a burgundy jarhead set himself buy all the pieces he was missing so i am reduced to just the harness and arm guards left. so i guess if your interested make an offer. worst i can do is say not or give you a counter offer. i'm not looking to get rich off two...
  5. HomoSpacien

A Lesson In Economics

There seems to be some confusion about how EU works amongst some of you. So let me draw out a mathematical equation for you to understand in simple terms. 100 Ped in ammo, and considering that your "return" includes your decay as well. (using a small number to make the equation easier to...
  6. HomoSpacien

A Lesson In Economics

Should have been more clear, collectively these spreadsheets and databases go back some of them as far as 2005 from players who have deposited over $150,000 in that time frame to now. its not all just hunting loot tracking, some is crafting, a good share mining, we took into considerations over...
  7. HomoSpacien

A Lesson In Economics

Ermik, I have about 15 spreadsheets and databases of my own, and was given access to about a dozen players spreadsheets over the past few months to gather data from. I guess when i get a chance to finish the original posts this weekend i will see which ones i can post links to for you guys to...
  8. HomoSpacien

Selling: Herman ARK-30 Smuggler Tier 6.5

You cant give away a gun worth 100k ped these days mate, look at the AH, all the big depositors (including myself) are selling out. With all our stuff for on AH the price of everything has bottomed out. best hang on to it and sell when you can get what its worth. Free bump for an awesome gun...
  9. HomoSpacien

{removed many items and placed them on AH} Skills Inquire about available skills, too many to list, mainly in BLP weapons and other various hunting skills. If you want the skills your supplying the ESI's, otherwise i am sitting on them until 730 days later when i log in again to keep from...
  10. HomoSpacien

A Lesson In Economics

Good morning guys, I work a ton during the week, but i promise i will get back to all your questions this weekend.
  11. HomoSpacien

A Lesson In Economics

1) Why can't higher skills allow you to hunt, mine and craft things that give different types of loot without spending more TT per hour? Like there being Batrox mobs that can only be killed by sonic cannons, unlocked at level 40. Very good question, something that should be considered. 2)...
  12. HomoSpacien

A Lesson In Economics

Very valid point, and a good step towards a stable economy
  13. HomoSpacien

A Lesson In Economics

Arch, that was great, i always enjoy a good science joke. +rep for that one for sure.
  14. HomoSpacien

A Lesson In Economics

thoreau, to a point i could not agree with you more, but you did forget a few aspects, although owning an apartment building may not cost you maintenance, buying the apartment does, in monthly fees. also, although owning a Herman SIR-20 might not cost you anything if you do not use it. But then...
  15. HomoSpacien

A Lesson In Economics

Hey guys, thanks for all the replies, i will work on getting section two up today, but i wanted to chime in and clarify a few things. 1: less than 3% of the EU player base withdraw PED, that is not an estimate, it is a statistical fact out of polling over 500 members and even 3% is giving a .5%...
  16. HomoSpacien

Hey moon, thanks for the rep, good to know all the good souls are not lost from this game

Hey moon, thanks for the rep, good to know all the good souls are not lost from this game
  17. HomoSpacien

A Lesson In Economics

One last reserved spot to finish off the article with.
  18. HomoSpacien

A Lesson In Economics

Reserved for future content this weekend
  19. HomoSpacien

A Lesson In Economics

Section 2: Investor Returns Definition: also known as return on investment (ROI) Case Study: The following is recorded data gathered from 20 EU members who asked to have their names withheld from the published findings. Of 20 members who deposited from between 100 ped to 1,000 ped for the...
  20. HomoSpacien

A Lesson In Economics

For all intents and purposes, this is an economy that has activity equal to a small city in real life, There’s nothing ‘virtual’ about this world. Although it is no Eve Online with 400,000 members in our active economy system. It still suffers the same economic troubles of a real world economy...
  21. HomoSpacien

How to deal with forum troll's and members with god complexes?

Hey thanks Serica for chiming in, I'm sure i'm not the first nor the last to deal with the issue so i am glad a Mod chimed in on this thread so the other members have a sense of direction in dealing with the issue.
  22. HomoSpacien

Whatever price I pay for gas, you pay for tax. OLA #46

Skippie, i know the bulk of this thread has turned into a discussion about gas prices. but i wanted to chime in and just say thanks. i think what your doing is great and benefits everyone. I myself have never hunted your LA, but you can believe that when i wake up in the morning i will be...
  23. HomoSpacien

How to deal with forum troll's and members with god complexes?

In a recent turn of events a little over a week ago i had a run in with a member who after some research on the forums and through connections in game is a well know troll and suffers from a pretty serious god complex over a video game. This member happened to convo me about some burgundy paint...
  24. HomoSpacien

FREE PAINTING AND TEXTURING SERVICE by: Spacien & Vogue

I can give collateral if requested for your item, and Sissi, thanks for pointing that out. when she gets off work tonight i will have to have her submit a support ticket. She is on my friends list of course and when i search she shows up. going to make it hard to contact her if she cannot be...