2. crazy

Selling: Boar female full set

Bump........
  3. crazy

Bump........
  4. crazy

bump...................... first offer recieved...
  5. crazy

:girl::girl::girl::girl::girl::girl::girl:
  6. crazy

bump........
  7. crazy

bump........
  8. crazy

bump........
  9. crazy

bump........
  10. crazy

i have a full set of boar female armor. With the recent adj boar update, i would be willing to part with it. So send me some offers, thanks
  11. crazy

Selling: Boar armor Female, Hermes armor female and some other stuff!

Selling Boar armor female full set. All parts tier 1. Also for sale full set female hermes armor 424ped TT. Couple of parts tier 1, rest no tier. Full set of .5b and .6a plates. Athenic ring adjusted. Aeglic ring Adjusted. Urban Nomad Brig coat (F). PM offers plz, peds only, thanks.
  12. crazy

Selling: Vigi full set female

:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:
  13. crazy

not tiered. I would like tt plus 250 ish, open to offers
  14. crazy

:wise::wise::wise::wise::wise:
  15. crazy

As title says selling a full set of vigi female armor
  16. crazy

New Jumpsuits for Players Both Old and New

I want my OJ's back If mindark are so un-happy with the Entropia they started all those years ago, and want to change everything. Why dont you just make a new game the way you want it. Leave us the game we fell in love with.
  17. crazy

Selling: Phantom F T2

is there a price for this?
  18. crazy

Would you vote for me?

Why would they be lying? There is an endless amount of games out there that use real money. There is even a phrase evolved to describe those games 'pay to win' People will actually throw money at a game with no no return from it. Millions of people. Supercell games dwarf Entopia when it comes...
  19. crazy

Would you vote for me?

You must see some financial gain in this for yourself. Star doesnt do anything that doesnt benefit Star. Have none of you people realised this yet?
  20. crazy

Merry Mayhem 2015 Results - Free For All Category

That is a lie, there is one of you or Kestsuckass stream, when someone asked the question about you on twitch, and the reply was 3 people using your account. Its obvious, but allowed by MA rules i guess, smilgs has been doing it for years and is open about it. Merry mayhem has been a mess...
  21. crazy

Merry Mayhem 2014 Results - Team

So you can confirm 100% that Joda is the not the alt avatar of a Lithuanian that posts a lot on forum about current affairs in EU but doesn't play any mote?
  22. crazy

Merry Mayhem 2014 Results - Solo

Look at the contacts on your mobile phone, that will answer your question :wise:
  23. crazy

yawn, deleted, coz don't actually care
  24. crazy

the old system with limited login time and huge teams running mob balls etc was the best mayhem. Terminator nothing special in that system, just need a bigger team than them and you can out do it DPS. Instanced mayhem is just an awards system to the same people, who once where admired and...