Search results

1. Tayonas

Best way to spend 20-30k PED?

I went for the caperon but could only really find armax and longu. I flew around for a bit, saw some exa and combibo, was like :D not seen those in ages :D
  2. Tayonas

Price Check Apartments

Thanks for the replies, been busy so I'm late with mine. I was hoping they would be worth more. What's meant by 2k to upgrade? I've missed a lot.
  3. Tayonas

FYI: Victory Society Recruiting

Ah cool, thanks.
  4. Tayonas

FYI: Victory Society Recruiting

I'm interested, are the soc terminals closed for the event? Do I qualify? This is a link to a thread I started and it has my wiki link in it. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/best-way-to-spend-20-30k-ped.279395/
  5. Tayonas

Thanks for all this advice, I feel like I'm playing a different game than the one I did for 5 years, though I don't actually remember much after 2008. I have a small cognition problem now.
  6. Tayonas

Looks like I forgot to put this in earlier, woke up to it on another page waiting to be clicked :D I can maybe do a better reply now ... The plates I have are 5B, 5D, 6A and 6B. Unless I change armours I will be keeping the Vigi for robots, mostly events. I had considered melee in the past...
  7. Tayonas

I should have put down that I have two rings: Imp Ares Aug Athenic. My avatar link is: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Avatar&id=3118 Thanks for the Lab link, I will look at it after the event, only because I'm an addict and will have to go and check it out if I look just now :D...
  8. Tayonas

I'm going to need to check the missions and stuff out, I think I had done a few. No idea what the cave is about though. I think when I went to the terminal it was going on about a jump suit though and wouldn't let me do any now without turning in my jumpsuit. Thanks for all that, still digesting...
  9. Tayonas

Yea, I the amount of amps I tt'd in the past, especially A103 :D Most of that stuff has gone in my hit and runs over the years, kinda wished I had just ignored the game altogether now.
  10. Tayonas

I've been trying to get back to this game for nearly a decade and generally haven't lasted more than a couple of weeks. Assuming I'm still here at the end of the month though I was thinking of selling/tting most of my 1600 lines of items. Total items value: 8018.34 PED for 1548 rows. I...
  11. Tayonas

Price Check Apartments

That's not good to hear about FOMA, I didn't know him. My life got turned upside down a few months before then and I more or less stopped playing overnight. I've been trying to return for years but it's one thing after another. Those prices suck as well.
  12. Tayonas

Price Check Apartments

F.O.M.A - Fortuna Alpha West Apartment Complex 2 C Edit Genesis Star Tower D Apartment Complex 11 F Edit Omegaton Beta Complex Apartment Complex 7 G Edit I was wondering how much these are worth if anything seeings how the asteroid wasn't as rock solid as ... it depresses me too...
  13. Tayonas

Question: Where are the Mayhem Mulmun Shared Loots?

Thanks. I should have scrolled down further on the practice info page :)
  14. Tayonas

Question: Where are the Mayhem Mulmun Shared Loots?

Probably staring me right in the face, but I can't find the Mayhem Mulmun Shared Loot sites.
  15. Tayonas

Pills for Thrills & Skills Price Check

Thanks. Ended up adding more, I thought they were all 'Neuro ...'
  16. Tayonas

Pills for Thrills & Skills Price Check

I was wondering what these pills I have go for. I think I've wasted enough of them :D 7 AccuStim 10mg 1 0.01 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 8 AccuStim 15mg 1 0.01 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 9 AccuStim 5mg 2 0.02 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 457 Creature...
  17. Tayonas

Game keeps crashing

My Win 10 started crashing, MS had ran an update and the GPU driver needed updating. My problem was getting the PC to boot stable to run the new driver.
  18. Tayonas

Skill Scanner

It won't run for me on Win 7, Win 8.1 or Win 10. Same problem with them all: Skill Scanner V0.57 (18-Sep-2017) Checking latest version... Ok! Loading resources... Done! Clipboard error: cannot open system clipboard Clipboard owner output for Scanner: ( 26542985 ms) Clipboard in use...
  19. Tayonas

Ninja High Hacket Black?

Yea, typical, I have the non hooded on grey and the any colour you want with a hood ... this is always my luck ... well except that 25k pedder, but generally ...
  20. Tayonas

Ninja High Hacket Black?

I put a gray Ninja High Jacket on auction yesterday (1 of 25) and have 1 attempt BP of a ninja hood jacket.
  21. Tayonas

Help: Not getting mission rewards or rewards are wrong.

Ive only been back about a month so really all Ive been looking at have been my professions. Unlocked wounding a couple of weeks ago and now about unlock combat sense ... assuming that loot holds up :) Probably take me another month of gameplay to start getting used to what my levels are again.
  22. Tayonas

And compare it to what exactly? Just out of curiosity. I mean if you dont know what it was to start with then how do you know if there has been an increase? It was luck that I had screenshots from four days ago. Entropia Tracker was running and is set for the key press. If I didnt have that...
  23. Tayonas

Actually it so happens that I have scrrenshots of what I scanned into skill calc and it seems skill calc rounds up. So I did get 1 point agility :) Case closed, it just didnt give a message saying it did.
  24. Tayonas

First thing I did was relog.
  25. Tayonas

Not for the first time at the end of a mission I have recieved nothing. I get green lights and nothing else except the option for the next mission. This time it was Atrox 1k challenge. I had recently scanned my skills and I had 71 agility and still have 71 agility. Is this usual? Different...