Search results

1. K

Calamusoid Mission Info And Such

Thank you.
  2. K

Calamusoid Mission Info And Such

As far as I understand, it's a daily mission in Lahar Swamps, but I can't find anything about the reward for doing it. Does anybody know about it?
  3. K

Selling: Blazar Fragment 55k

Lol, man, while you're auctioning here, I've sold 89k blazars for 12 p/k in the game at AH and in the chat.
  4. K

Selling: WTS Blazar Fragments

Up to 89k (min 10k) 11 ped/k. PM here or in the game.
  5. K

Selling: Selling Philosopher's Sword T 2.99

Sorry, it didn't take long, SOLD
  6. K

Selling: Selling Mah'ketta (M) Set

WTS full Mah'ketta (M) SOLD
  7. K

Did MA nerf blazars drop in the last patch?

To me, the decrease was actually pretty significant - up to 2 times. Prices are still the same, though. Hope, they will go up eventually.
  8. K

Did MA nerf blazars drop in the last patch?

They now drop in way less amounts per mob, but not sure about drop rate. To me overall, the blazars output has been decreased, but what do other players think about it?
  9. K

Weird technical problem

Well, I still have this weird problem. Everything is ok with a free VPN, but chat and auction don't work properly, if I use a direct connection.
  10. K

Buying: Archon's Sword

Make your offers.
  11. K

The most technically inept MMO ever

I've been playing EU for more than a year, and the game hasn't stopped to amaze me with all its bugs and technical problems. I mean, they can't even make a working chat for more than 15 years. These MindArk guys are true wizards amongst all ham-handed developers.
  12. K

No Chat window ?

Yeah, no, it's not. Chat ain't working right now for me again.
  13. K

No Chat window ?

Yeah, this shit happens to me as well "An internal error has stopped the chat interface from starting". Just crazy, what a technical mess this game is.
  14. K

Weird technical problem

So nobody has any ideas about the issue?
  15. K

Weird technical problem

UI doesn't load normally So when I connect to Entropia Universe with my default connection (what my ISP provides), almost everything works perfectly, like good ping, almost no lags... alas, it takes 30 sec and more to load items info and auction pages in the game, and sometimes game chat...
  16. K

How big is Calypso?

From here http://www.entropiadirectory.com/wiki/calypso/
  17. K

How big is Calypso?

I've heard it was around 3000 square kilometres back in 2015. Has it become even bigger since then?
  18. K

Question about gaming mechanics (money return)

A person above said, MA added 100% of armor decay and heal spending to loot. Not sure, whether it was a guess or a fact.
  19. K

So let's say I hunt traeskerons young. They are really slow, and you can bring any of 20-40 dps weapon and kill any numbers of them without being hit even once (of course, there are snargs around, which you can avoid, but mistakes and agro are still possible). Does it mean, that you should let...
  20. K

So I've heard the game roughly returns around 95% of what you invest in it. But what way does it calculate your spending? I mean, if you kill mobs without them even hitting you, you'll spend almost nothing on armor repair and healing, and if the game doesn't calculate it as your spending, then...
  21. K

Selling: [Redacted]

Thank you for an explanation!
  22. K

Selling: [Redacted]

A noobish question. What way a trade with my ESI is happening? I give you an implant, you fill it with a skill and give it back to me? I mean, I've come to the game from EVE Online, where scaming is just one of the ways to play it and absolutely officially legit.
  23. K

Berycled

From Nymphtown across the gulf and then from there and to the Fortress there is a medium spawn of youngs and higher up to alpha.
  24. K

Drone

This spawn is still actual.