Search results

  1. CycoKick

    Server Downtime for Maintenance and Mayhem related issues

    U are playing last years mission then.
  2. CycoKick

    Summer Mayhem 2019

    Ok what u can do, when u are dead, but actually at the revival, equip long range tagger and shoot 1 mob it will run over to the revival and kill u again then u revive normally.
  3. CycoKick

    Chomper STALKERS - LA47 - North of Oshiri Heart

    Awesome. Whats the Tax like? event planned?
  4. CycoKick

    New PCF mod

    Wise words.
  5. CycoKick

    The Mul are Awakening

    New missions?
  6. CycoKick

    Spider Elites are a pile of poo

    I’ve lost items to fappers with less then 0.5% share. lost a 600 ped ESI to a noob on a shared mob with just 3 shooters, noob did les then 5% of damage the other 2 95%. rolls both ways
  7. CycoKick

    Question: Custom chat channels "autoleave" people

    I lose every channel im subscribed to upon every relog. rejoining does keep its previous color coding though^^
  8. CycoKick

    Achievement: My first Mayhem was a success!

    Gratz, very nice achievement!
  9. CycoKick

    Selling: Adjusted EWE EP-41 Military T8.5

    Selling my adj ep-41 t8.5 Quick sell price. BO +4k
  10. CycoKick

    Selling: Blueprint storage cleanout

    175 ped 2short
  11. CycoKick

    Selling: CDF XTLC 600 Tier 9

    cat5 defense?
  12. CycoKick

    Looter Professions, facts & toughts

    Perception ive tested for all 3. all 3 are effected by 9% went up 0.1490 level for 165.552 gain in percp ruled out Diag Ath Conc Cbr Coolnes
  13. CycoKick


    This is the only token that i see that actually has a trading volume listed in their roadmap :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy: On the otherhand if 50% of peoples monies goes to development of the IP and Entropia, im more then happy for people to buy it :D
  14. CycoKick

    Selling: EASTER MAYHEM Category 3 Winner!! Adj Maddox IV Tier 8

    Free bump, and god. Even after all these years Helena still makes uninformed and baseless accusations. Somethings just dont change:scratch2:
  15. CycoKick

    Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

    !register Cyco Kick Maniac
  16. CycoKick

    EntropiaFund Progressive Jackpot event

    Register me please Cyco Kick Maniac
  17. CycoKick

    EntropiaFund Bonus Events

    Register me please Cyco Kick Maniac
  18. CycoKick

    Hey Doer, Ur inbox is full, when can we meet?

    Hey Doer, Ur inbox is full, when can we meet?
  19. CycoKick

    Heya Doer, Ill buy ur overcharged A204 for ur asking price of 11. Regards, Cyco

    Heya Doer, Ill buy ur overcharged A204 for ur asking price of 11. Regards, Cyco
  20. CycoKick

    Category Poll 2018 Easter

    53h/60d h170 Will chip out 5 levels of damage to compete in cat4.
  21. CycoKick

    Developer Notes #17 - Volatility Test Completed

    True, ive rephrased my comment.
  22. CycoKick

    Selling: EWE EP-41 Military Adjusted (Tier 8)

    adj ewe ep 41 Hi Dash, Id like to buy the gun from you. Ill pay BO. Cyco
  23. CycoKick

    Question: How much Evade i need to hunt bigger mobs without Armor & Heal equipment?

    What i have noticed, that by having to heal for longer periods of time with agro on you they start to miss less. Once you move/start shooting the creature again it's hit rate seems to drop. For instance hogglo guardians if i dont give a quick hit inbetween heal's im almost certain it wont...
  24. CycoKick

    Developer Notes #17 - Volatility Test Completed

    Awesome that its changed back mid run with no warning(changed phrasing). And such a subpar result after days of feeding the machine. Guess the (way to expensive) lesson is dont go afk when your crafting mechanics might change mid run.