Search results

1. aVaLON_52

Imposter? Received odd message

Someone messaged me this. Looks like a fake account though..
  2. aVaLON_52

Revisiting the loot discussion

Wanted to revisit the discussion as nothing is set in stone per se and everything is up for discussion. The reason I want to revisit the discussion. Well I would like to believe everything I hear but you might think I'm a bit naive if that were the case. What got me wondering about this topic...
  3. aVaLON_52

Sub Warp Drive 2 (L)

may be available on auction for a moment
  4. aVaLON_52

GENERIC FUSES

Compilation of Generic Fuse clips: ◘ Repair Drone ◘ L5 Mokhat ◘ L4 Mokhat Will add more as I find them, feel free to reply with finds
  5. aVaLON_52

Buying: Halloween Ring 2020

pm me if you've got one for sale. thanks! (willing to trade tier 5 zorra) Avalon Butterfly Erupter
  6. aVaLON_52

Has anyone else been getting D/C'd throughout the day?

I've been getting disconnected a lot throughout the day... has anyone else been experiencing this? My internet isn't cutting out... I thought maybe it was due to server congestion, but it's to the point where I just don't want to log in and maybe come back tomorrow..
  7. aVaLON_52

Hire someone to regulate Rookie chat or get rid of it

It appears or Rookie chat has been hijacked by people purporting their political views, bong obsession, foul language, vile disrespect for Entropia, impudence, rude behavior etc. This is a sad default channel to show players who just joined Entropia. It's a shame this channel has become so...
  8. aVaLON_52

Force Merge Unlocked

Just unlocked force merge !! :yay:
  9. aVaLON_52

AVAWarp ⚜️ Just a warp away

Warp services available in game ◘ PM Avalon Butterfly Erupter For service specifics click here or on image. See FAQ for skilling runs and send me a PM if you'd like to join our skilling crew.
  10. aVaLON_52

Buying: Thunderbird (F) Set

Looking to buy Thunderbird (F) Set or Parts. Please PM here or in game, Avalon Butterfly Erupted Thank you!
  11. aVaLON_52

1808 @ Sentosa's Reach

Clip can be seen here. Craziest part is the timing with what I was saying. The whole time I was there that was the only time I ever made a comment like that. Actually, loot had not been so great until that second when I changed my attitude, also from that point on globals were consistently...
  12. aVaLON_52

Suggestion: ALLOW 101% REPAIRING WITH UNIVERSAL AMMO

There is an imbalance here. Shrapnel drops in loot frequently. It turns into universal ammo at a 101% conversion rate. This universal ammo only benefits players who expend it via mining or hunting with weapons that consume universal ammo. Melee users are left to sell their shrapnel at TT or...
  13. aVaLON_52

Selling: Combat Mace | Pulsar | Updated Daily

Click item link for more details Halloween Ring 2020 for rent Easter ring 2019 BO+14K King Kong Snubnose Tier 5.40 TIR 140 BO+3600 Castorian Combat Mace Mk. 4 Tier 8.22 TIR 132 BO+8K Castorian Combat Mace Mk. 5 Tier 4.47 TIR 129 for rent Aakas Fire Dagger Tier 3.04 TIR 175 BO+450 Polaris...
  14. aVaLON_52

Help: Petition to make VICEROY tradeable/auctionable

This petition is to make all VICEROY (regular/adj/imp/mod) tradeable/auctionable. • If you agree reply +1 • If you disagree reply -1 One reply +1/-1 reply per player. Comments/suggestions welcome. Keep it clean. Thank you for participating.
  15. aVaLON_52

Selling: Xeno Scratcher + Trauma 7

SOLD WITH AMP ONLY WITH AMP AND 8 DMG ENHANCERS
  16. aVaLON_52

Selling: Vigilante Adjusted (F)

Nice TIR #s BO +2000
  17. aVaLON_52

Selling: SOLD

SOLD
  18. aVaLON_52

Buying: Improved // Modified Restoration Chip

PM Offer or contact in game.
  19. aVaLON_52

Selling: Armor Plating Mk. 8A, SGA Edition

SB+700 BO+800 one unlimited plate
  20. aVaLON_52

Selling: Avalon Clothing Line

DARK PURPITE COAT 200 PED COAT ONLY QAFFAZ BLUE SET 180 PED coat & pants included just not the horns, worked too hard for those. ARBARESQUE COAT TT+90 shown with RIFI leggings SHAMON DRESS 400 PED ♦ ♦ ♦ excellent fit for the following options ♦ ♦ ♦ POLARIS DRESS TT+240...
  21. aVaLON_52

Buying: NI items: see list

Looking for the following items if anyone happens to have these lying around in storage: Minotaur Head Minotaur Shoulder Pauldron Minotaur Shin Guard Refined Adventurine Crystal Refined Cacoxenite Crystal Refined Malachite Crystal Refined Bloodstone Crystal Refined Agrellite Crystal I can be...
  22. aVaLON_52

AVARUPTER YOUTUBE

Hello Entropians, Started another youtube channel however, this one is dedicated to post twitch streams in a more formal format capturing useful or even fun moments on the streams as data on twitch can be unorganized, easily restricted and in some cases temporary. Thanks in advance for...
  23. aVaLON_52

TAMED KARMOOSH !!

Shoutout to JBK and Bonnie from the start to helping make this possible, thank you. Also thank you to Toulan and thanks to all the viewers for your support along the way! You guys are all awesome. We have great community. Big deal for me. Most intense thing I've done in game and rarest pet I've...
  24. aVaLON_52

HEART RANK VI: no shrapnel back from heal + turret mob *VIDEO*

This was brought up to my attention on stream and I was asked to test as I had all three heal tools for it: MOD 2350 >> shrapnel back TT heal tool >> shrapnel back Refurbished H.E.A.R.T. Rank VI >> no shrapnel
  25. aVaLON_52

Buying: Melee Trauma 5 Amp

Hello, I'm looking to buy a melee Trauma amp 5. If willing to sell please contact me here or in game. Avalon Butterfly Erupter